Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

welp, went to go enter raffles and jj, and fnl, but they both ended it yesterday because they were so many people that entered 
laugh.gif
  champs still let me do it and ftl's is tomorrow... it's not looking good for your boy locally...
Footaction is doing raffles in a good number of spots Wed-Thur...if youre near any...

Last edited:

Get the style code of the shoe you want, search for it and keep refreshing your search page...

Watch Nike's twitter in-case its TLO...(style code search won't work if it is)

Refresh Nike's Newest page...I usually like to have my options as "$$-$" (highest price to lowest price)

For this release IMO your best bet would probably be to search the product code, and keep refreshing...
The way nike been doing the links and style code for the past few release I would try both the style code and TLO IMO

I checked a few footlockers..... 14th St, 34th St. I'm still deciding I recently called..... They are doing first come first serve.
150 E 42nd st doing raffles 2marr so as 159 E 86th st...... Yesterday, Champs on 5 Times Square told me tickets on Friday, but I always call stores more than once, because sometimes they give false info, so, I called Champs today and they told me call back 2marr because they don't know if they doing raffles 2marr or tickets on Friday.

150 E 42nd st doing raffles 2marr so as 159 E 86th st...... Yesterday, Champs on 5 Times Square told me tickets on Friday, but I always call stores more than once, because sometimes they give false info, so, I called Champs today and they told me call back 2marr because they don't know if they doing raffles 2marr or tickets on Friday.

The thought of this raffle thing is pissing me off. It should be first come first serve :smh:

The thought of this raffle thing is pissing me off. It should be first come first serve
mean.gif
besides the ones I mentioned, all the other ones are doing FCFS,

still debating something seems off to me

idk if its because im so use to the mid concord 11

[/U]NorCal list:
Tanofran: 568FC5FC80
San Rafael north gate : AF4937C5FC

So far that's all we got but either pm me and I'll add them or if I see someone post I'll add Them. I'll also add the couple that I get from my local shieks. :smokin
Edit @710 pm sorry guys copied and pasted wrong tanofran code

Last edited:
I don't understand why everyone is so worried about these. I can't believe people are buying these early for $300 and up, such a waste of money. If you do the leg work, or have an idea how to buy online, you should be fine. 

I said the same thing about Yeezy Foams. Everyone told me I didn't know what I was talking about because I said they would resell for under $350 and not to waste money on pre-sale prices. I see the foams selling for $300 now. 

These will end up reselling for $220. Mega, Mega GR. 

Anyone else in SoCal with codes? I will hit up Culver City tomorrow and Burbank on Thursday and post those for everyone if they haven't been posted by then

Back
Top Bottom