Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

There's like 10 full pages of this thread stating how mass produced these are and how they won't be hard to cop, yet we still got people asking and willing to campout? SMH. As if life doesn't throw us enough challenges already, people just wanna make things more difficult for themselves just for the heck of it. People got way too much time on their hands, sad really

Last edited:
I checked a few footlockers..... 14th St, 34th St. I'm still deciding I recently called..... They are doing first come first serve.

There's like 10 full pages of this thread stating how mass produced these are and how they won't be hard to cop, yet we still got people asking and willing to campout? SMH. As if life doesn't throw us enough challenges already, people just wanna make things more difficult for themselves just for the heck of it. People got way too much time on their hands, sad really

Thanks for the heads up, it's a lot of material to cover!

Despite how many pairs seem to be available I would not take this release lightly. The thirst for 11's is always real especially concords. There probably is going to be so much traffic on the sites that most are going to crash for a long time and people will not get through. The new Nike 10am launch is going to make this a nightmare because they will probably have double the traffic because they are the only site doing 10 am, tons of people will try to double up. Unless they fix their recent servers issues, this may be  a lot  harder to cop, especially if you live in an area that doesn't receive many pairs in store or at all.

By that logic the Gamma Xl's, much less the Bred's which with all the restocks are probably the most available Xl around, wouldn't be consistently going for $250 +. The amount of pairs is really nothing when faced with the desire of the masses.
I am expecting the resell market to be $250-300 for the adult men sizes. I got 3 pairs locked down just for myself. The jordan 11's are a popular design, one of my favorites. Out of all the raffles and guaranteed ticket lines i've been in, most people have mentioned getting multiple pairs for themselves.

I know this question has been asked alot, but i never figured out the best way to search for J's on NDC on release day. I've seen a few of you post that style-color code haven't been working for some. Is the best way to go to Jordan, Latest Drops, Newest and refresh that page or should i do the same but leave it on featured and refresh that page? I usually don't cop on line, but since NDC has been trying to combat the bots and this is a really GR, i figured i would give it a try. I will rep for the help, Thanx.

I know this question has been asked alot, but i never figured out the best way to search for J's on NDC on release day. I've seen a few of you post that style-color code haven't been working for some. Is the best way to go to Jordan, Latest Drops, Newest and refresh that page or should i do the same but leave it on featured and refresh that page? I usually don't cop on line, but since NDC has been trying to combat the bots and this is a really GR, i figured i would give it a try. I will rep for the help, Thanx.
Get the style code of the shoe you want, search for it and keep refreshing your search page...

Watch Nike's twitter in-case its TLO...(style code search won't work if it is)

Refresh Nike's Newest page...I usually like to have my options as "$$-$" (highest price to lowest price)

For this release IMO your best bet would probably be to search the product code, and keep refreshing...

For a non TLO I search the style number if the shoe. The Nike twitter link on a non TLO takes you to a page with GS and Pre School sizes and it is a few extra clicks are precious time.

I'm surprised my local FL is getting these. We seem to never get any of the XI lows, but we are getting these. It will prob be a long shot to cop in store since we normally get 1 FSR

Get the style code of the shoe you want, search for it and keep refreshing your search page...

Watch Nike's twitter in-case its TLO...(style code search won't work if it is)

Refresh Nike's Newest page...I usually like to have my options as "$$-$" (highest price to lowest price)

For this release IMO your best bet would probably be to search the product code, and keep refreshing...
On NDC it says style code is 528895 Is the style code the same for GS and Adults? 

I'm surprised my local FL is getting these. We seem to never get any of the XI lows, but we are getting these. It will prob be a long shot to cop in store since we normally get 1 FSR
Same with my local FTL. Thats how i can tell its a really GR

welp, went to go enter raffles and jj, and fnl, but they both ended it yesterday because they were so many people that entered 
laugh.gif
  champs still let me do it and ftl's is tomorrow... it's not looking good for your boy locally...

Back
Top Bottom