Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I don't understand why everyone is so worried about these. I can't believe people are buying these early for $300 and up, such a waste of money. If you do the leg work, or have an idea how to buy online, you should be fine. 

I said the same thing about Yeezy Foams. Everyone told me I didn't know what I was talking about because I said they would resell for under $350 and not to waste money on pre-sale prices. I see the foams selling for $300 now. 

These will end up reselling for $220. Mega, Mega GR. 

these arent reselling at $220 even if there is 1 million pairs

its a concord xi, albeit low. its a shoe thats never released. its gonna be $250++ all day everyday.

its a concord xi, albeit low. its a shoe thats never released. its gonna be $250++ all day everyday.

this.... its a jordan xi and concord colorway enuff said....

Resell value will easily exceed DMP XI's, OG Columbia XI's, and most PE's in circulation.

not srs at all

anyways 2 of these for sure.... than let jb give us columbia and red xi lows... they can even package them for all i care

It'll be $250+ day of release because of hype price. Then after everyone realizes they made 500,000 pairs the price will drop off drastically. These are selling for $300 early, there is no way it's gonna stay at that price after the release. Of course there will always be some idiot that buys them for $250 plus. If you're patient and smart, you will be able to get a pair for much less. 

I see VNDS Concord MIDS selling for $250-$275 on local NYC facebook groups - Not unauthorized pairs either. 

i'm not gonna have enough cash for these come saturday, but i really need them. I've wanted these for years.

since i don't have enough cash, i set up a trade for these. My 9/10 condition shadow 1s & $60 cash for a pair of these.

i don't really want to get rid of my shadows, but i honestly want these more. Hopefully I'm making the right choice.

Back
Top Bottom