Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

View media item 945104

i think if you know what you are doing you should be able to cop for retail

always a chance of missing out but if you do i think resell will probably settle around that price anyway
I'm out of town right now, so I have little to no chance to buy at retail. I can't even put in the work like enter raffles cuz I fly back Friday night..... :x

I'm out of town right now, so I have little to no chance to buy at retail. I can't even put in the work like enter raffles cuz I fly back Friday night.....
sick.gif
no chance for online?

if you take the L just spend the 250 in the following week

Because those are USED

and most of the lows on the market are fake right now

These aren't selling for under $250

If they sell anywhere near $200 after release then I wouldn't mind honestly. That makes it easier to get another pair if they are authentic

People paying $300+ early is INSANE.

Obviously they are USED. That's why I said "VNDS" pairs and not "DS" pairs. I was making the point that you can get DS MIDS for a little bit more, but apparently I should have been more clear.

You have your opinion, that's cool. I have mine. After the hype and dust settles these will be had for under $250 if you're patient.

Also, nobody is talking about fake or "unauthorized" lows - so there is no point in brining them up.

try again buddy. lame.

If you're from the bay then you would know what I'm talking about. I can give a fauwk what you think... I'm out here and I help out any one I can when I can, but these asian cats out here help themselves out only and I know this for a fact cause not even my asian homie wanna help his black/brown homies out lol.... =/
Out of all the people that called you out, you reply to me?  "I can give a fauwk what you think", obviously you do since you replied specifically to me.

It doesn't bother me on who is helping out whom, but its ignorant to make these generalized stereotype statements.

I've met people of all backgrounds at local shoe stores that share info with me, and I do the same.

Anybody in KC area have insight on what spot to hit up. I'm new to the area here. PM me

Last edited:
Mannnn I most definetly need two pairs BUT AT LEAST one pair! I was able to get my hands on ONE pair of grn snakeskin XIs lets try it again on these concords!

Online stock could be less than usual since their is such a wide distribution of these, that is just pure assumption. That said, I wouldn't go in looking at this as an easy cop on NDC, FTL, etc....You know the word concord, and the number 11, bring on a hype of its own

Online stock could be less than usual since their is such a wide distribution of these, that is just pure assumption. That said, I wouldn't go in looking at this as an easy cop on NDC, FTL, etc....You know the word concord, and the number 11, bring on a hype of its own

Stock #'s have to be high online, or else FNL wouldn't take phone orders.

found a guy on twitter that would do $200 shipped for these cause he's an employee at Footaction? sketchy? 

With all the tips, advice, clues in this thread I will laugh and feel no pity for anyone in the US who can't cop at least one pair of these for retail. Get out the shoe game if you fail on this release

Last edited:

With all the tips, advice, clues in this thread I will laugh and feel no pity for anyone in the US who can't cop at least one pair of these for retail. Get out the shoe game if you fail on this release
i might be out then after saturday 
laugh.gif
 almost every store i went to enter raffles at ran out of tickets... they do it monday and tuesdays, but i waited till today to  enter them and they were all done

Back
Top Bottom