Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

i'm not gonna have enough cash for these come saturday, but i really need them. I've wanted these for years.

since i don't have enough cash, i set up a trade for these. My 9/10 condition shadow 1s & $60 cash for a pair of these.

i don't really want to get rid of my shadows, but i honestly want these more. Hopefully I'm making the right choice.

sell like 2-3 beaters man

low-jordan-11s-concord.jpg

low-jordan-11s-concord-02.jpg

low-jordan-11s-concord-01.jpg

via-Wish ATL

HQ pics like those from Wish have knocked me clean off the fence for this release. Will wear these soon and I can now keep that scratch at bay to unDS the mid Concords.

^ From what I've seen, if the pods on the bottom of the shoe, directly under your heel aren't centered they are probably GM/Fake

Finishline.com will be doing 1 per order.

so if  i place multiple orders i can cop 2

these arent reselling at $220 even if there is 1 million pairs

its a concord xi, albeit low. its a shoe thats never released. its gonna be $250++ all day everyday.

It'll be $250+ day of release because of hype price. Then after everyone realizes they made 500,000 pairs the price will drop off drastically. These are selling for $300 early, there is no way it's gonna stay at that price after the release. Of course there will always be some idiot that buys them for $250 plus. If you're patient and smart, you will be able to get a pair for much less. 

I see VNDS Concord MIDS selling for $250-$275 on local NYC facebook groups - Not unauthorized pairs either. 

Because those are USED

and most of the lows on the market are fake right now

These aren't selling for under $250

If they sell anywhere near $200 after release then I wouldn't mind honestly. That makes it easier to get another pair if they are authentic

You'll have to basically have a whole separate purchase including paying for shipping again. I was able to buy two pairs of 88's. You might get lucky. But these are Concord XI's regardless of low or high these will be in demand and go quick.

Didn't someone say you can't do that? That's what I wanna do but don't wanna risk a cancel and screw myself ending up with only one pair from a NTer

Niketown is doing RSVP. This is my only shot getting a pair for retail.

3 days and 900 unread posts?

Don't think I've seen a thread move like that before.

The Donald Sterling of NT :smh: :smh:

try again buddy. lame.

If you're from the bay then you would know what I'm talking about. I can give a fauwk what you think... I'm out here and I help out any one I can when I can, but these asian cats out here help themselves out only and I know this for a fact cause not even my asian homie wanna help his black/brown homies out lol.... =/

Back
Top Bottom