Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I will cop these only to see if they cure the hurt of me missing the last concord release AND the restock...if not they will be sold

Last edited:
$380 is way more than id ever spend but to each his own, dude probably really wanted this release. I figured id cop $250 now and if I get lucky on RD id sell a pair. Still I think on RD if you strike out youre paying $250+ anyway.

Last edited:
Nice....I just copped mine. 380 ain't bad. These gonna sell for like. 320-350 on RD.
But people complaining about 190 for Retros, you just paid double the price and people wonder why the game is messed up , it's not just resellers on ebay, but legit websites if u want

the shoes a week or 2 early, I can't
mean.gif

:smh:

First the futures, now these?

I will never understand people paying crazy resell prices when they can spend the same amount and cop DS XIs in the case of the futures or probably DS OG XI lows in the case of these smfh it really blows my mind :x

Its just 380 man. Its 7 hours of work. Who cares. I don't have to do raffles and hope someone calks me. I get to sleep in and not complain about "all the bots got them". And I get it early. So I can rock it to the gym and people be like. BRO!!!!! Those are sickkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just 380 man. Its 7 hours of work. Who cares. I don't have to do raffles and hope someone calks me. I get to sleep in and not complain about "all the bots got them". And I get it early. So I can rock it to the gym and people be like. BRO!!!!! Those are sickkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: for your sake I hope your trollin

Dude sounds like he is 14, definite troll. 

Finally some low 11s worth copping. None of these past retro + colorways have been in my interest. Hopefully a easy cop for all, definitely a instant classic imo.

What the crazy buyer fails to realize is that it's not about the money. It's about principle...stand for something...these raising prices with horrible quality is just unfair. It's going to be hilarious if you receive a low quality shoe with bad toe alignment. Then what are you going to do???? Send them back??? LMAO!!!

Last edited:
What the crazy buyer fails to realize is that it's not about the money. It's about principle...stand for something...these raising prices with horrible quality is just unfair. It's going to be hilarious if you receive a low quality shoe with bad toe alignment. Then what are you going to do???? Send them back??? LMAO!!!
prolly just sell on craigslist to somebody

It's like yall hear the word "concord" and go bonkers...Straight lose your mind.

Dudes trynna justify triple box price for a pair that is likely fake.

If dudes are willing to pay that, then why wouldn't Nike sell at 200 for retail? It would be dumb of them not to.

C'mon son...

Remember when dudes used to lie about spending over retail for kicks?? Dudes used to also lie about reselling...

Now it's the Red Badge of Courage.

My 8th grade english teacher just smiled cuz I just referenced that book.

Some of y'all's mind work backwards. People are already well aware that what they are buying is FAKE....that's common knowledge and doesn't need to be repeated. They are fine with it So instead of trying to school these kids just take advantage of them. They gone give their money away you might as well take it. Forward thinking mind process says go on taobao get a pair for 180 and charge 300. Pay for your rd pair.....

I'm serious too. Let the dummy's be dumb. No point in saving someone who wants to drown

Back
Top Bottom