Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I've come to the conclusion that this man has no idea what he's talking about, anybody that thinks these can be copped from flight club for $200-$225 after the drop doesn't live in the same reality as the rest of us. $200-$225 is how much flight club will sell GS pairs if not more.
Since when did Flightclub prices become the standard for what the aftermarket commands. Whenever i bring up that im looking at purchasing from FC i usually get slammed for being an idiot for paying their ridiculous high prices. And FC prices are usually around %20 more than what they are selling for on ebay and craigslist.

Since when did Flightclub prices become the standard for what the aftermarket commands. Whenever i bring up that im looking at purchasing from FC i usually get slammed for being an idiot for paying their ridiculous high prices. And FC prices are usually around %20 more than what they are selling for on ebay and craigslist.

This. I'd say even 20 percent lower for fair aftermarket prices is kind of conservative. They probably take some ridiculous hypebeast price and then add an extra 20 percent on top. For example, the Snakeskins are priced at 325-350 on FC. I've seen pairs on here sell for $210-240 shipped. On hyped shoes their markup is sometimes close to double what they are actually worth :x:x

Last edited:
Lol at people thinking it will be easy cop because of a " huge " GR, yeah just like the huge " Yeezy " Foams GR. We're talking about CONCORD ELEVENS. Yeah, low version, something some people have been waitting for since the 90's.

This. I'd say even 20 percent lower for fair aftermarket prices is kind of conservative. They probably take some ridiculous hypebeast price and then add an extra 20 percent on top. For example, the Snakeskins are priced at 325-350 on FC. I've seen pairs on here sell for $210-240 shipped. On hyped shoes their markup is sometimes close to double what they are actually worth :x:x
Qft. Repped

Last edited:
Lol at people thinking it will be easy cop because of a " huge " GR, yeah just like the huge " Yeezy " Foams GR. We're talking about CONCORD ELEVENS. Yeah, low version, something some people have been waitting for since the 90's.

It's not going to be easy, but people are getting wayyy too carried away with what resell prices will be.

Last edited:
I got to my local mall at 630am who were doing FCFS at the Champs, ATF, and FTL HOH and was out the store with my Yeezy Foams in hand by 830-845am. No plug or nothing. Jus a manual cop. Not gonna lie i was surprised i was able to cop. Catch was the Police had the mall heavily guarded and didnt allow folks to line up or even park in the mall parkin lot til 645am.

Last edited:

It's not going to be easy, but people are getting wayyy too carried away with what resell prices will be.

They're really not. These are going to hit $200 easy, and then go on to $250. Hell, True Reds were selling for that, and obviously those have nothing on the Concords. Day of release don't be surprised to see these going for around $300, because people are stupid the first day a shoe releases (If it wasn't clear before, that became obvious when the Infrared 6's dropped and people were paying over $200 all over the internet, instead of just hitting up their local malls where they sat.) and it'll slightly drop in the days and weeks following.

Last edited:
They're really not. These are going to hit $200 easy, and then go on to $250. Hell, True Reds were selling for that, and obviously those have nothing on the Concords. Day of release don't be surprised to see these going for around $300, because people are stupid the first day a shoe releases (If it wasn't clear before, that became obvious when the Infrared 6's dropped and people were paying over $200 all over the internet, instead of just hitting up their local malls where they sat.) and it'll slightly drop in the days and weeks following.

I basically meant the idiot asking if these would resell for 325-350 after release.

I got to my local mall at 630am who were doing FCFS at the Champs, ATF, and FTL HOH and was out the store with my Yeezy Foams in hand by 830-845am. No plug or nothing. Jus a manual cop. Not gonna lie i was surprised i was able to cop. Catch was the Police had the mall heavily guarded and didnt allow folks to line up or even park in the mall parkin lot til 645am.

I feel you. Location has a lot to do with it. In some states/cities it wont be so hard. But some places will go loco over these.

I feel you. Location has a lot to do with it. In some states/cities it wont be so hard. But some places will go loco over these.
Oh no doubt about it and this mall is actually one of them but the Cops and mall security really are trying their best to make it as fair and civilized as possible. The cops even cared enough to seperate the lines, one line for people going for Foams and one line going for Jordans. I was probably bout #50 which was halfway through the Foams line which was half the size of the Jordans line

Oh no doubt about it and this mall is actually one of them but the Cops and mall security really are trying their best to make it as fair and civilized as possible. The cops even cared enough to seperate the lines, one line for people going for Foams and one line going for Jordans. I was probably bout #50 which was halfway through the Foams line which was half the size of the Jordans line
This. Bro compare this to malls/stores in the hood (greenbriar, west end, south dekalb, southlake, old national, camp creek, and underground atl). , I should have made that trip up 285. Probably would have some Foams in hand. Im guessing that the security/police was also  indifferent or un-corrupted or had no interest about sneaker release process too unlike these other spots i mentioned, but I could be an error.

*talking about ATL btw*

Last edited:
I
take that **** elsewhere homie 

ain't nobody gonna help resellers....yall ain't helping us by copping multiple pairs and making it difficult for us so why should we help u 

First of, im not a reseller. Dont be out of your minds. Im asking about the resell price so if i miss out on the concords on saturday i would know how much i should pay if i buy them for a resell. You assume too much.

This. Bro compare this to malls/stores in the hood (greenbriar, west end, south dekalb, southlake, old national, camp creek, and underground atl). , I should have made that trip up 285. Probably would have some Foams in hand. Im guessing that the security/police was also  indifferent or un-corrupted or had no interest about sneaker release process too unlike these other spots i mentioned, but I could be an error.

*talking about ATL btw*
Well this was at Cumberland which i can tell u is no fairy land lol by no means. I was 1 of maybe 5 white folks there out of about 200 people, not to mention all the CCPD officers were black as well. Ive been to the one downtown on Broad St but none of those malls on the Southside. As far as i could tell there wasnt any corruption going on with the cops helping certain people. I mean this is Cobb County PD were talking about here a.k.a. Count On Being Busted lol im sure youve heard stories. I wasnt at the front of the line and it was the first time id ever stood in line at Cumberland so i dunno if some shadyness with the cops was going on i know that one of the first kid in line was about a 11-12 year old white boy and i have no idea how he pulled that off lol and followed by another couple youngsters round the same age then the usual.

Last edited:
Dudes in here will argue about anything, these Concord Lows never released to the public so, for me they havent "been" around...stop reaching with this '96 Champion Parade special pack that only MJ has...thats not a release...

back to the sharing of information...

Last edited:
Can you guys REALLY stop humoring and responding to these obvious dumb ***, uninformed resellers trying to make a quick buck? Come on. Why would you answer someone who outright asks what the resell is gonna be or "what is a style code?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You guys are just as dumb as them for giving them the oxygen they seek. At least if you're gonna resell, educate yourself and don't make it so balant and show how dumb you are. Jesus Christ. :lol:

Dudes in here will argue about anything, these Concord Lows never released to the public so, for me they havent "been" around...stop reaching with this '96 Champion Parade special pack that only MJ has...thats not a release...

Wish Eastbay still did that. Those were the good ol' days. 

Can you guys REALLY stop humoring and responding to these obvious dumb ***, uninformed resellers trying to make a quick buck? Come on. Why would you answer someone who outright asks what the resell is gonna be or "what is a style code?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You guys are just as dumb as them for giving them the oxygen they seek. At least if you're gonna resell, educate yourself and don't make it so balant and show how dumb you are. Jesus Christ. :lol:
Repped. funny how u answered your own question, them "resellers" really are mostly dumbasses, literally, which is why they have to resell shoes lol.

Last edited:

wow there must be enough of these produced to give out to the whole hood. havent heard about phone orders in a good while.

Back
Top Bottom