Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

So for everyone that copped on NDC. Did you guys not see the Size Selector or Add to Cart section for a few minutes? Jesus that site is horrible. That makes about 6 weeks in a row of fail from NDC for various reasons.

If anyone wears a 7.5, 13.5, 16, 17, or 18 you still have a small chance. They are the only ones not showing sold out on Eastbay,FA,and FL

So for everyone that copped on NDC. Did you guys not see the Size Selector or Add to Cart section for a few minutes? Jesus that site is horrible. That makes about 6 weeks in a row of fail from NDC for various reasons.

I didn't get the add to cart and size selector for a while. Then had to do captcha like 4 times lol

Been striking out on NDC a lot lately and I rarely get through on FNL and FTL :x

Yep. And even after it was visible, it was lagging, and captcha didn't do me any favors either. Over big Fail in this household. I feel fortunate to even get 1 pair of this GR. Most of the places I called in Houston on my side of town were FCFS.  I dont' do that crap. Either raffle or online for me. I'm not getting shanked by a ******* for some shoes. 

Same with me and NDC was the only one I scored on. It took a while for the sizes to come up.

Anywhere still got a 7 gs? My wife wanted them then she didn't then she did then she didn't.... long story story short now she's upset she didn't get them....
Went thru alot of shadiness to get mine.. one if my stores does guaranteed tix. Got my ticket and yesterday I get a call that I missed from ftl. I called back and they said they're doing a raffle and I mised tge the call... I said ********!!! I got my ticket let me talk to the manager. After a lot of arguing dude told me he'd guarantee my pair but after this release everything gonna be raffled cause he didn't want people lining up and fighting.... there was 3 of us lined upto get tickets!!!this store is notoriously known forhooking ppeople up why I got there early to begin wit... just find it funny that tge first time I get there early to make sure I get my guaranteed ticket it was the last.. rant over

I didn't get the add to cart and size selector for a while. Then had to do captcha like 4 times lol

Been striking out on NDC a lot lately and I rarely get through on FNL and FTL
sick.gif
same here bro

first click, ndc was so slow

pic didnt load, broken link, clicked on pic took over 2 mins to load the page with no size or add to cart

when it finally did load was stuck with captcha after the 4th one and froze there

after 5 or 6 times it never put me in line

i looked at the time and it was 10:10 already and gave up and said FML

On NDC my captcha wasn't working right so I opened up another window with the link clicked my size and captcha didnt pop up. I just had to wait in line then eventually I got them. Weird

On NDC my captcha wasn't working right so I opened up another window with the link clicked my size and captcha didnt pop up. I just had to wait in line then eventually I got them. Weird

I tried the image captcha about 10 times, and it froze on try 4/4 each time.

Didn't get 1 pair off ndc.

I opened several windows. Shoes were visible, but the ability to add the size wasn't till like 30 secs later. After that ... more problems

If anyone wears a 7.5, 13.5, 16, 17, or 18 you still have a small chance. They are the only ones not showing sold out on Eastbay,FA,and FL
on all those three sites all sizes are listed as in stock

only once you try to add does it fail

same here bro

pic didnt load, broken link, clicked on pic took over 2 mins to load the page with no size or add to cart

when it finally did load was stuck with captcha after the 4th one and froze there

:lol: i kept trying like a fiend until nike tweeted OOS

:smh: still struck out

same here bro

Same here. It also made me sign in 2 different times while I was doing the laggy pics. It was lagging pretty hard to say the least. It is funny, because this is the only time I have ever purchased any retro Jordans from them. Every other time, I am waiting in line forever just to see the out of stock.

Same here. It also made me sign in 2 different times while I was doing the laggy pics. It was lagging pretty hard to say the least. It is funny, because this is the only time I have ever purchased any retro Jordans from them. Every other time, I am waiting in line forever just to see the out of stock.
funny because this is the first time this has happened to me... freaking ndc... i actually wanted these... damn...

Not sure what happened with ndc.

The new system was flawless for me with the 6s and 1s earlier on the year. I had to open 3 or 4 browsers. A couple of them froze and sizes never showed up. The other two lagged and had me do multiple sets of capcha. I eventually got through a couple of minutes later.

Good Morning NT.

I slept in on this glorious Saturday morning, and come back to a thread that is a kagillion pages long of:

View media item 951989
Sorry to those that struck out but be patient. You may luck out from a restock.

Mexican Sneakerhead's video sure made me laugh. The dude is terrible but I was actually happy he lucked out like that. Glad he got super lucky for once.

Back
Top Bottom