Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

nice, I got through on finish line 3 times and each one got cancelled lol
I have a suffix in my name

1. IF YOUR CARD HAS AN INITIAL ON IT, YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE THAT. In my experience, I have to every single letter on my card identical to billing.

If you card says "John D Williams Jr...you have to match it, so FNL website goes like

First Name: "John D"

Last Name: "Williams Jr.

Once I did this I've had success using my debit card for FNL. Copped the Infrared23 6's easily never get declined. 

I have a suffix in my name

1. IF YOUR CARD HAS AN INITIAL ON IT, YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE THAT. In my experience, I have to every single letter on my card identical to billing.

If you card says "John D Williams Jr...you have to match it, so FNL website goes like

First Name: "John D"
Last Name: "Williams Jr.

Once I did this I've had success using my debit card for FNL. Copped the Infrared23 6's easily never get declined. 
could it have been cause j was using paypal?

What balling mall is around you that have so many sneakerheads around?  Too many local competition, haha.

That's the thing. I'm in a small market. Most gr is 1 full size run per store. Went into a champs to stock locate the broken bats, and they even received 2 size 14's in the concord lows. THEY NEVER RECEIVE A 1 SIZE 14 YET ALONE RECEIVE 2

I wonder what percentage of stock is usually allocated for online vs in store? Maybe 60/40? In favor of online

would nbastore cancel my order after i got an order confirmation email?

kinda worried cause i checked out like 10 mins ago lol

yes they would. I ordered something before as well. They didnt even email me to tell me its cancelled. I had to call to find out whats up. with NBA you literally need to be lightning quick with your checkout

ive had an order cancelled as well. and be careful, they tend to just refund the box price and tax and not the shipping that you paid. you have to call them so that they refund you everything.

Last edited:
NDC order shipped about an hour ago, same for FNL...glad to see most everyone cooked somewhere

Last edited:
i think i'm done for a bit after this release. happy for those who copped and good to see a bunch of folks from the NT fan being able to get pairs.

what's got me feeling dumb - week after week is experiencing the same frustration with NDC, finish line websites being buggy and crashing out. we're still at a point where east bay shows stuff as in stock, then you try to ATC and its sold out? these companies know we're all hooked and they don't need to invest another red cent in their infrastructure because the demand will always exceed supply.

"the sneaker game" has always been dumb to begin with because its not really a game, we're just lining up to give people our money. and thats fine because i love shoes and honestly its been fun. but I'm just not having the same fun anymore and its mostly due to these crappy experiences with NDC, east bay and finish line sites and their absolute refusal to improve them simply to make the experiences of their loyal customers a little better

I continue to strike out on NDC. It use to be my go to spot. 
mean.gif
  This was an EZ cop online if you were patient this morning. Seems like a lot of y'all flourish so 
nthat.gif

I like these just as much as the mids too. Locked up 5 pairs in person today, and no luck online, I am more than happy that i was able to land 5 though, going to have a good stock of Concords for the first time.

i dont think the 10am release on NDC was a good idea at all. everyone who missed out the 8am release on other retailers like FTL, Eastbay, Finish Line etc headed to ndc so we had lesser chance to get them.. OR those who already copped their pairs on tha 8am tried again on ndc.  i have a 9.5 by the way.

On my NikeTalk straight flexing... :x
View media item 952409

If you didn't cop on Fnl might me your Technique learn from the Shaolin master... Went all the way to Wal mart bought 2 visa prepaids got back and still got another pair.. 2 pair off of Finishline.. Can't wait to get my reward points lol just made 100 in points today alone... Even got the old lady early Mothers day gift.

Back
Top Bottom