Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Easy answer supply and demand. I'm sure there's good and bad resellers. Ones who help but more of those who drive up prices. To each is his own I guess.

Well when I buy pairs I buy them in my size only. Back in 2000/2001, I purchased 10 pair of WC III's in a size 10 with the intention of keeping 5 and selling the rest. Of coarse profit wasn't much but a little here and there was fine. I've purchased several lows in the last few days, all asking $250+. I will say that I've been able to get them for $200, $210 and $220, using each experience to leverage for the other pairs. These Gus have all had several different pairs and sizes listed on Craigslist but I was able to get them lower each time. I think the problem is people don't know how to negotiate and they end up passing wich is fine. I will always top down sell, and it's disappointing when people don't know how to negotiate but whatever. I do this more of a hobby and don't really look for a major come up but I also don't really consider myself as a reseller. Even the guys a work say this is my side hustle but not really, this definitely isn't my main source if income.

Last edited:
What makes someone a reseller? I mean I've purchased multiple pairs and resold after a while. Typically not right away but eventually. I only buy my size in case I want to keeep them but I do eventually sell. I don't consider myself a reseller. Don't u technically have to have an account thru nike, jordan, etc in order to be a valid reseller?
Not to get into this old discussion again but your a reseller if you've sold a pair thats your size or otherwise for even $1 profit.

You could have easily returned a shoe to the store you purchased from for a refund or sold at box price so lets stop with that finger pointing because we're all resellers.  Some are just more successful at it than others.

nerd.gif

Was out of town and came home to my pairs that I bought online from FTL & Footaction and the soles on one pair are off, one clear and one yellow. Another pair had creases. Pairs I got in store were much better. Has me thinking that's why they were returned or cancelled. First time I had issues with online pairs. Will still keep them, guess I'll be wearing the flawed pairs first.

What makes someone a reseller? I mean I've purchased multiple pairs and resold after a while. Typically not right away but eventually. I only buy my size in case I want to keeep them but I do eventually sell. I don't consider myself a reseller. Don't u technically have to have an account thru nike, jordan, etc in order to be a valid reseller?

Umm yeah you are one of those guys, if you get all these shoes with the intentions of making profit..

Why would you need to have an account through nike to be considered a reseller???

Last edited:
I got 4 pair of these I love this shoe but I honestly like the mid more but this shoe will go hard for the summer

Are these tighter in width than AJ1s? 1s fit me perfect in size 10, but 9.5 are tight in the width. I have a slightly wide foot so wondering if I should go up to 10.5 or stick to 10?

Last edited:
Well when I buy pairs I buy them in my size only. Back in 2000/2001, I purchased 10 pair of WC III's in a size 10 with the intention of keeping 5 and selling the rest. Of coarse profit wasn't much but a little here and there was fine. I've purchased several lows in the last few days, all asking $250+. I will say that I've been able to get them for $200, $210 and $220, using each experience to leverage for the other pairs. These Gus have all had several different pairs and sizes listed on Craigslist but I was able to get them lower each time. I think the problem is people don't know how to negotiate and they end up passing wich is fine. I will always top down sell, and it's disappointing when people don't know how to negotiate but whatever. I do this more of a hobby and don't really look for a major come up but I also don't really consider myself as a reseller. Even the guys a work say this is my side hustle but not really, this definitely isn't my main source if income.

Yeah I have negotiated before. And very politely too. All they say is:
a) I'm a cheapo
b) price isn't negotiable
c) price goes down by... $10, lol

Last edited:
You have to buy shoes, sometimes in high quantities, with the sole purpose of selling them to make a profit.

imo

I agree with no game, I think that if you buy one even two pairs of shoes and eventually sell them for more money that you paid for them you're reselling it's really that simple and even guilty of it but at the end of the day even though I'm not on the same level as some of these guys that are buying 10 to 12 shoes every week and I do the same thing where I buy my size I'm still reselling at the end of the day whenever I decide to get rid of some

Yeah I have negotiated before. And very politely too. All they say is:
a) I'm a cheapo
b) price isn't negotiable
c) price goes down by... $10, lol

You have to go back and forth they're not always going to give you their rock-bottom price off the bat but at the end of the day they'd rather sell now for 225than six months from now for 250 so you have to know your value as a buyer and at the end of the day the worst they can say is no if you put all those offers out there you will find one for a good price I know guy that got a pair on eBay for $200 shipped. Size 13

Anyone purchasing a product then selling it is a reseller. That's the definition of reselling. Doesn't matter if it's been 30 minutes or years.

Anyone purchasing a product then selling it is a reseller. That's the definition of reselling. Doesn't matter if it's been 30 minutes or years.

I will have to concur, a reseller in my pov is someone who makes a living off reselling kicks, like its their main means of income, like a job. I don't consider the guy that does it every couple releases just to make a quick buck, any person that had an opportunity to get a shoe for retail and can immediately get double back is making a smart move, reseller or not

Back
Top Bottom