Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Carbon fiber is a dead giveaway. Otherwise, they look legit lol
First thing to look at to spot a fake. Also Carbon has a certain sound when you tap on it. It's also hard to replicate. Anybody who tried to freehand without a mold is very hard. Trust I've done it many of times and resin takes the right amount of mixture to cure properly.

Guess you got some of them Supa Dupa Rupa's.
It's all good. First time for everything.
Got enough real pairs of Js to keep my mind off this f'up.
Two pair of Carmines this Saturday and I'll be straight.
Still going to pick up two pair of legit lows though.

First thing to look at to spot a fake. Also Carbon has a certain sound when you tap on it. It's also hard to replicate. Anybody who tried to freehand without a mold is very hard. Trust I've done it many of times and resin takes the right amount of mixture to cure properly.
is there other things to spot fakes?

Not wearing that pair anywhere but to shoot hoops.
Local CL pick up so no buyer protection.
these days, if you aren't sure, you def. need to legit check EVERYTHING, sorry man, that sucks, hopefully the sole won't fall off while you're hooping, cause true story, i've seen some idiots fake *** 11's sole come off while he was running back on D lmaoooo

these days, if you aren't sure, you def. need to legit check EVERYTHING, sorry man, that sucks, hopefully the sole won't fall off while you're hooping, cause true story, i've seen some idiots fake *** 11's sole come off while he was running back on D lmaoooo
I checked them against the pics on finishline.com, but that wasn't good enough.
Just gotta be content with these until I can catch a restock.
View media item 976257View media item 976258View media item 976260View media item 976261View media item 976263

What specifically do you look for in the carbon fiber? Is it as simple as looking painted on vs real hard carbon fiber?

Just curios cuz I copped these and there my first pair of 11s. How would you clean the soles after wearing them and there is dust and stuff on the bottom

Yeah the real carbon fiber is textured and black and dark grey. The reps are black and light gray roundish squares with no texture at all it's just flat.

Yeah the real carbon fiber is textured and black and dark grey. The reps are black and light gray roundish squares with no texture at all it's just flat.
@TR23

Made a rookie mistake today and ended up buying some fakes for $190
mean.gif

Shoes look legit but they are fake.
Just going to make them my hoop pair.
Hopefully I can get two legit pair from a restock.
props for telling your story

many would not let it be known they got took

helps us all learn

you know we are feeling your pain !

rocks those bad boys

if you don't tell, we won't

lol

Just curios cuz I copped these and there my first pair of 11s. How would you clean the soles after wearing them and there is dust and stuff on the bottom

I'd take a wet paper towel and just wipe them down. That should do the trick as long as no gunk is stuck

Made a rookie mistake today and ended up buying some fakes for $190 :smh:
Shoes look legit but they are fake.
Just going to make them my hoop pair.
Hopefully I can get two legit pair from a restock.
View media item 975035View media item 975041View media item 975046View media item 975048View media item 975049

props for telling your story
many would not let it be known they got took
helps us all learn
you know we are feeling your pain !
rocks those bad boys
if you don't tell, we won't
lol
I appreciate the love bro!
The shoes are still sitting by the laundry room.
They're a freaking eye sore.
Seriously thought about burning them or giving them away.

Back
Top Bottom