Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Just curios cuz I copped these and there my first pair of 11s. How would you clean the soles after wearing them and there is dust and stuff on the bottom

I'd take a wet paper towel and just wipe them down. That should do the trick as long as no gunk is stuck

I don't think wetting icy soles is a good idea. The moisture from the water makes em yellow quicker...

I appreciate the love bro!
The shoes are still sitting by the laundry room.
They're a freaking eye sore.
Seriously thought about burning them or giving them away.
Just donate them. There are kids out there who can't afford shoes.

I got a pair from Expressions in Providence RI and the Jumpan touches the patent leather on the back.

Did I get supa, dupa, ropa'd?

Not a perfect give away, on one of my pairs from NDC the jumpman is touching the patent as well. 

Made a rookie mistake today and ended up buying some fakes for $190
mean.gif

Shoes look legit but they are fake.
Just going to make them my hoop pair.
Hopefully I can get two legit pair from a restock.
Any obvious signs? I can't tell at all. Obviously I am severely limited by experience. Carbon Fiber and widow peaks?

Last edited:
The carbon fiber fam.

It's fairly clear that those are plastic with checkered pattern. Carbon fiber on these aren't smooth from the fibers being bound and/or woven together with minimal coating...

Can we get a comparison shot of the inner production/size tag?
I've seen some tags that are a blended textured white versus a glossy white tag.
With so many people looking to pick up pairs albeit at a premium in the secondary market this would be invaluable information.

Can we get a comparison shot of the inner production/size tag? I've seen some tags that are a blended textured white versus a glossy white tag.
With so many people looking to pick up pairs albeit at a premium in the secondary market this would be invaluable information.
That's where I made my biggest mistake.
The best way to spot a "replica" is the product tag inside the shoe.
Production dates and the type of tag on "replicas" will be way off.
The tag in authentic pairs is a stamp directly on the material.
The tag in the replicas I foolishly bought is a plastic label.
My issue is I used pictures of the shoes from a major retailer, and a good replica will look exactly like those pictures.
When comparing pairs use the pics in this thread, especially the pics of the production stamp.

I don't think wetting icy soles is a good idea. The moisture from the water makes em yellow quicker...

If you wear them, dirt makes shoes yellow quicker, not water. As long as you let them dry before shoving them back into the box, there shouldn't be much of a moisture issue

For SoCal Peeps. I was at Santa Anita mall and they had toddler / GS size on the concords at Footlocker kids. They also had infrared VI, infrared 3, venom X as well.

That's where I made my biggest mistake.
The best way to spot a "replica" is the product tag inside the shoe.
Production dates and the type of tag on "replicas" will be way off.
The tag in authentic pairs is a stamp directly on the material.
The tag in the replicas I foolishly bought is a plastic label.
My issue is I used pictures of the shoes from a major retailer, and a good replica will look exactly like those pictures.
When comparing pairs use the pics in this thread, especially the pics of the production stamp.
What tag are you referring to as being plastic?

I wore mine for the first time the other day, and while they look great, I have to say they were hard as a rock.  I am trying to remember if my OG XI's were the same way, but I cannot recall.  I assume it was nothing more than the first time out, but still they were a bit rough to walk in.
The gamma XI were no TTS in my opinion. Length-wise they ok but they are definitely narrow. I've always wore size 12 for all my Nike / JB but this one I wish I got .5 up. Only NDC offered any .5 sizes 12 and up and were sold out quick :frown: I'll settle for my size 12 though.

A little off topic but can anyone let me know their bred xi production dates? You guys got me nervous

I just checked my pair from Expressions in Providence, RI.

Carbon Fiber is textured with black and dark grey circular/square patterns.

Think I can take a deep sigh of relief. No supa, dupa, rupas.

I was steer clear of CL IMO. Ask the right questions when buying. Take a good, close look at the red flags. If something doesn't feel right, skip it. Personally, I wouldn't buy anything other than the major retailers. If i miss out, wait for restock. Won't be fun if you get to buy everything you want.

Back
Top Bottom