AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I hope this isn't the type of release that makes NDC crash. The hype for Jordan sneakers is crazy as of late. Hoping I can get my one pair Saturday morning online and not have to worry about rushing out to the mall if NDC fails me.

its an XI low, you really think NDC wont crash?

regardless of the CW its an XI low, it will sell out instantly and will crash all websites

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I hope this isn't the type of release that makes NDC crash. The hype for Jordan sneakers is crazy as of late. Hoping I can get my one pair Saturday morning online and not have to worry about rushing out to the mall if NDC fails me.

regardless of the CW its an XI low, it will sell out instantly and will crash all websites

QFTNo matter a mid or low, any patent leather XI is going to sellout.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Anyone from Brooklyn know a good spot before RD?

all over downtown bk 

Just walk down Fulton and you will come across about 3-4 stores on each block (on either side of the street) that will be selling them for rape prices before and after release date...I remember years ago I could bargain the workers in those stores down to a good price for shoes, not so much anymore since people are just walking in desperate for shoes and willing to pay rape prices so they just hold on for one of those customers instead of negotiating...I used to be on that strip everyday since I went to high school a few blocks away, Brooklyn Tech
glasses.gif

Walked into one last week and was charging 300 for Chicago Xs. I left 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Since the release times changed, will Eastbay still have the ticker?!?

yes sir, they had countdown for the lebron elites

Right on! Thank you sir. I'll make sure I set my alarm for 4:45 am 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by indianabound

CG XI was one of the easiest cops for me. No crash at all. In and out in 3 mins. Concord was the opposite. I think there would be more interest surrounding the CG than this XI low cut. That's why I asked I guess.

Originally Posted by indianabound

CG XI was one of the easiest cops for me. No crash at all. In and out in 3 mins. Concord was the opposite. I think there would be more interest surrounding the CG than this XI low cut. That's why I asked I guess.
Kids didn't OD on sneakers back 2 years ago when cool greys drop... even white royal Xs sold out!!! I think it's a super clean shoe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

NTNY RSVP will be Thursday....Ill prob. just rsvp my size, itll be gameday decision saturday morning

Are you sure? Cause for the playoffs it was on Friday 8AM, but I guess I'll set my alarm for 7AM Thursday an Friday just in case.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

NTNY RSVP will be Thursday....Ill prob. just rsvp my size, itll be gameday decision saturday morning

Are you sure? Cause for the playoffs it was on Friday 8AM, but I guess I'll set my alarm for 7AM Thursday an Friday just in case.
grin.gif
Thursday for LA

Nike Santa Monica @NikeSantaMonica
The Twitter #RSVP for Jordan 11 Low Retro launching on 5/5/12 will be held at a random time on Thursday, 5/3 -gonike.me/6014rr0i

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

grin.gif
Thursday for LA

Nike Santa Monica @NikeSantaMonica
The Twitter #RSVP for Jordan 11 Low Retro launching on 5/5/12 will be held at a random time on Thursday, 5/3 -gonike.me/6014rr0i
it's random but they do it so late...the earliest one was around 2pm so I'm guessing it will be the same this time around

I went to my pop and shop store today I wasnt really felling them they were going to sell me them for $170 out the door .

The demand for these are VERY HIGH in my area but the supply is VERY LOW also... One pair per size except 10 & 10.5.. 2 pairs in each

I got mine early and they def a nice summer shoe. Glad I don't have to go thru all the bs of releases lately

Back
Top Bottom