Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

SNKRS pair just arrived, from the online pics & videos I thought the sole was blue, but it’s not. It’s s more of a smoke grey, its just when the light hit the sole it come out that way in pics. They are 100% better in person.

8F5B2B32-0727-4A46-BB29-ED4437F3243A.jpeg

From the online pics & videos I thought the sole was blue, but it’s not. It’s s more of a smoke grey, its just when the light hit the sole it come out that way in pics. They are 100% better in person. SNKRS pair just arrived.

1000x Agree! One of the few shoes I would say actually looks different/better in person. The bottom Soles aren't blue, its that smoke grey like you said, I also notice (well at least on my pair) that the upper suede is actually black and dark enough so it matches the rest of the shoe good, in pics the upper looks ashy grey giving the illusion that it has a separate color contrast with the rest of the black on the shoe.

im thinking about getting a pair off stockx. would it be better to wait on the 26th or is stockx pretty legit?

Looking at the shape of the Gammas and the Dean's List/Graduation day's... The shape of the Gammas is trash and I hope they destroy that mold!

Same mold/shape as the 2010 CG's and 2011 Concords. I agree, I hope they throw out that mold altogether never to be seen again.

im thinking about getting a pair off stockx. would it be better to wait on the 26th or is stockx pretty legit?

I'd wait in general. StockX prices will drop after the 26th as well.

i've noticed since last few XI dropped that pictures don't do them justice, and by the time they even show up in stores, you could be too late to cop...

fyi they dont use molds to make shoes lol.. only for the midsoles and soles. the rest of the shoe is cut from a patterns supplied by Nkie to the factories. Like bluprints

Oh maaan...these pics! Mine are Out for Delivery. UPS is at the crib by 10:30am with some crap that I don’t care about like toiletries from Walmart.com. Let it be some highly anticipated kicks-cat rolls up about 8:30pm. :lol:

I think I'm going to go ahead and cop now off of stockx, the price will only rise do to them being limited. What do you guys think?
From the pictures, these are straight fire!! Must Cop!

All these pics have me pumped for mine to come in tomorrow (hence all the likes on y'alls :D) these are NICE.

Yall sound real confident bout obtaining these even after djfolk and pinoe numbers. Think I'm pass on these for homage 1s. They clean though

I know I’ll have them come release with no problem I just wanted them early

Back
Top Bottom