Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Reps to those who helped with codes. All locked in on all 3 apps.

10 min HS @ FL & Champs.
7 min HS @ FA .

Now we play da waiting game.

giphy.gif

Reps to those who helped with codes. All locked in on all 3 apps.

10 min HS @ FL & Champs.
7 min HS @ FA .

Now we play da waiting game.

giphy.gif
Same for me accept I am 10 min at FTA and FTL and 7min @ Champs Hope I hit at Champs so I can get Platinum , going to need all guns blazing for Concords and Black/Red/Cement IV's

Same for me accept I am 10 min at FTA and FTL and 7min @ Champs Hope I hit at Champs so I can get Platinum , going to need all guns blazing for Concords and Black/Red/Cement IV's

I honestly don’t know why I enter @ FA lol. Only once with da space jams & that was off da waitlist. I feel you though it’s nice to have Platinum status on all 3 apps.

Nike shot me an exclusive shop message for running shoes. Early acess not lookin good for me |l

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-21-16-52-32.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-21-16-52-32.png
    111.4 KB · Views: 28
Talked to an AM at FTL. He says all of the foot stores over here are getting 12 pairs. Supposedly if this goes well 11 mids are getting bumped to $250 but this is speculation. I'm sure this is old news.

Talked to an AM at FTL. He says all of the foot stores over here are getting 12 pairs. Supposedly if this goes well 11 mids are getting bumped to $250 but this is speculation. I'm sure this is old news.
If that's the case, let's hope they sit like ducks. Oh wait, Dammn Dee will buy 3-4 pair. LOL

A lot of people here say they wouldn't cop the Concords at $250, but, come on... you know you would (cause JB got your nostalgia by the balls!). But I got the similar Win Like '82 $30 off, so that'd be a pretty hard pill to swallow.

Quack

So the local Footlocker isn't getting these, but Champs is. That is really, really weird. I don't think that's ever happened before.

Won't be surprise JB gonna creep up the price ceiling on other models later on. They know y'all gonna lick the plate clean with the XI. They gonna train y'all to pay the higher price with this joint. :lol:

No kidding, they see what resellers can make and they are closing the gap.
Won't be surprise JB gonna creep up the price ceiling on other models later on. They know y'all gonna lick the plate clean with the XI. They gonna train y'all to pay the higher price with this joint. :lol:

Only mid 11s, Og 12s and 13s could handle a price point above $200 and still sell out on a GR level.
Jordan has BEEN trying to established the plus $200 price point. It simply doesn’t work on the majority of releases unless they limit supply.

Back
Top Bottom