Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Just promoted from waitlisted to reserved at FTA! Only had the 6 min head start if that says anything about this release.

FA - L (7 min)
Champs - L (10 min)
FL - W (10 min) & @ da closet location to my house outa da FLs that was on da list :nthat:

I think spending maybe a factor but not the most important. If I had to guess, it might break down like this.

1- Headstart
2- Store locations
3- Size
4- Amount spent

Everytime I cop for my friend size 13 I hit @ the same store w/ no WL. But my size has never hit there or even been waitlisted. Store & size is crucial imo.
I can see that being the case.

Could have been top 5 best xi ever but they did these all wrong messed it all up a few mistakes ruined these

Just sold a pair just now on flight club for $575 lol. After fees that’s $460. That will help bring my personal pair tomorrow for only $90. I said regular people aren't like us where we would check stock x or goat. Tourist over here love going there and spending money lol.

Just sold a pair just now on flight club for $575 lol. After fees that’s $460. That will help bring my personal pair tomorrow for only $90. I said regular people aren't like us where we would check stock x or goat. Tourist over here love going there and spending money lol.
Online?

It's crazy how much Flight Club overcharges people who don't know any better

It's crazy how much Flight Club overcharges people who don't know any better

That’s what I was saying. People come here from all over to shop there when there are better prices everywhere else. Someone has a pair of UNC OW 1’s up for $3,000 on there, let’s see how long better someone takes the plunge lol.

That’s what I was saying. People come here from all over to shop there when there are better prices everywhere else. Someone has a pair of UNC OW 1’s up for $3,000 on there, let’s see how long better someone takes the plunge lol.

Thats what they going for on Flight Club? I got a pair coming in next week...lol

flight has the clientele to ask for those prices. No waiting for apps to get shoes shipped to them then to you...a lot of people rather pay the premium.

Back
Top Bottom