Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

The laces are thinner cuz they're supposed to be a tassel, hence "Cap & Gown".....

I will say these do feel like a premium shoe (Jordan brand premium lol). they are nice and have a heavy feel to them kinda of like how my Kaws feel compared to a regular Jordan 4

These joints is trashhhh

maxresdefault.jpg

These shoes aren't trash at all. They're very nice looking. But it does make one question the value you gotta pay for premium materials. Taking a look at the upcoming Js, this is only the start of the overpriced craziness.

I will say I got a new appreciation comparing these premiums to the OGs (Concords, Breds, Jams) when seeing them on Michael's feet. He actually played in the classics; I don't think they can be beat.

Jb/nike doing it again!! Great shoe but def not worth 275 for me. But great lookig shoe for sure.

Just hope you guys know JB is laughing to the bank right now. But if you can afford it, get it and enjoy it.

Hoping concords are not 250 becuz that will be hard to pass. But will...

y do u guys get so sensitive over someone’s difference of opinion ? Lol u guys went directly at my mother because I disagreed with your opinion on a sneaker lol , I find it funny tho because I’m not overally sensitive like some of you on here lol

Jb/nike doing it again!! Great shoe but def not worth 275 for me. But great lookig shoe for sure.

Just hope you guys know JB is laughing to the bank right now. But if you can afford it, get it and enjoy it.

Hoping concords are not 250 becuz that will be hard to pass. But will...

They will be 220

Then classic NT we will complain about quality and compare it to the C and G

Oh remember when resellers were ramped on 11’s and we said we pay 250 if it meant a better chance at copping

How soon we forget

Back
Top Bottom