Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I mean like Jason Mark, Crep etc. looking for one if any that drys clean without me having to block off or wipe it after spraying it

Bruh if you don't just take a wet cloth and wipe the patent leather off. Stop trying to make things harder than they have to be. Why spend your money on a cleaner (not trying to be in your pockets but still).

Does anyone possibly know if these are still selling anywhere right now with maybe a discount attached? Even if there is no discount, I may be interested. Also, how do they fit generally? Never copped the 11's in the past.

half a size down for me. my pair was noticeably bigger than the metallic 5s and all the nike hoop shoes of the same size

laugh.gif

Does anyone possibly know if these are still selling anywhere right now with maybe a discount attached? Even if there is no discount, I may be interested. Also, how do they fit generally? Never copped the 11's in the past.

there are lots of pairs going for retail or under if you search local FB groups. you can also get them for about retail on stockX with the new user $25 off deal.

Back
Top Bottom