Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I don't know enough about fake ones to tell you. At first glance they look alright.

I honestly hope they're fake though because of that plastic peel. I don't think patent leather is supposed to do that.

Been wearing these all week. So comfortable once properly broken in.

A59F2CBA-5ACD-4B69-BF93-875BA2A0A8AF.jpeg

Just FYI if anyone is looking for a pair for their little ones. Hibbets still has these available in size 7C. The image displayed is wrong, it’s an image of the infant pack, but it’s actually the little toddler shoe.

Extra late, but you can tell by the stitching that those are fake.

The stitching is the best way to tell if you`re dealing with fakes or not. JB stitching doesnt have as much length between each stich. Also, the amount of space from the edge of the patent leather to one stitch to the next is also larger between fakes and authentics.

I played basketball in these two times but just shoot around. Tough to tell if they are a good performer

I played basketball in these two times but just shoot around. Tough to tell if they are a good performer
I remember this YouTuber named nightwing used to make vids on the performance of retros of the og shoes and how they hold up in today shoe technology idk if he still does but something to check out if you’re interested

I remember this YouTuber named nightwing used to make vids on the performance of retros of the og shoes and how they hold up in today shoe technology idk if he still does but something to check out if you’re interested

I believe he did do a performance video on these.

can anyone tell me what to look for to distinguish a good pair of fakes from an authentic pair??

hoping in can get a pair tonight using the 20% off eBay code that expires in 4 hours

these seem like a tough one

expires at 10:59 EST
you're right, the link I viewed in on said 8PT, I initially read it as 8ET

again, any help is appreciated...

can anyone tell me what to look for to distinguish a good pair of fakes from an authentic pair??

hoping in can get a pair tonight using the 20% off eBay code that expires in 4 hours

Kind of hard to tell these days just off of pics if it’s a high quality pair of fakes. One of the first things to notice years back was the carbon fiber plate. On touch you could tell it was just a piece of painted plastic. A dude I knew back in 02 caught a pair of concords like that. The dummy then tried to sell them to me thinking I ain’t know the deal. Nowadays who the hell knows how good or bad it’s gotten. Two things you should never forget though - make damn sure returns are allowed and at the very least make sure you have eBay buyer protection.

I wouldn’t buy a paper airplane off eBay if I’m not protected bruh, scammers are always out there!

They should have peaks where the patent leather meets the upper on the middle of the toe. Before these that was a tell that they were fake but every legit pair I came across had them on this release. Should have a skinny jumpman and hand touching the ball. The numbers in back shouldn't be squished to the point you can't read it. The numbers in the size tag should match the numbers on the outside sku of the box. I can't remember the production dates but they should match up to the dates legit pairs were made. Good luck and check dudes feedback. Usually if he sold alot with happy customers you should be good. If no feedback or very little move on to the next. An make sure like other poster said about returns.

They should have peaks where the patent leather meets the upper on the middle of the toe. Before these that was a tell that they were fake but every legit pair I came across had them on this release. Should have a skinny jumpman and hand touching the ball. The numbers in back shouldn't be squished to the point you can't read it. The numbers in the size tag should match the numbers on the outside sku of the box. I can't remember the production dates but they should match up to the dates legit pairs were made. Good luck and check dudes feedback. Usually if he sold alot with happy customers you should be good. If no feedback or very little move on to the next. An make sure like other poster said about returns.

It’s a gamble at this point. People been talking about the peaks on the pl since the day they dropped. Bootleggers definitely heard about that at this point.

I have 2 deadstock pairs still in the box at home. One from NDC and the other from NTNY, I’ll check the dates on them when I’m back in. If anything he’ll have an idea of the range whether he buys that pair or not.

Back
Top Bottom