Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Notice no widows peaks :nerd:
2n9i74k.jpg

Last edited:
As soon as I checked my IG and seen this photo, I knew Air sak would try to One up me

Nike.com usually releases two different images of shoes in conjunction with the SNKRS app

as shown below with the Past two 11s Nike has done so. One pair usually looks identical to retail pairs and the other is a sample. Notice how the new SJ pic has no peaks.

both are official images and both reflect different molds and shapes 

same with the Legend blues 

both are official images from Nike.com and SNKRS

these space jams are no different 

Heck, they even did it for the chicago 1s!

This pair is gs bro

Its obvious that you have major ego and insecurity issues, becuase you are always trying to one up and prove someone wrong in every thread on NT. You and whoever can believe what you want but the evidence is there and plain. Good day to you and forgive me everyone for the long list

Last edited:

As soon as I checked my IG and seen this photo, I knew Air sak would try to One up me

Nike.com usually releases two different images of shoes in conjunction with the SNKRS app

as shown below with the Past two 11s Nike has done so. One pair usually looks identical to retail pairs and the other is a sample. Notice how the new SJ pic has no peaks.

both are official images and both reflect different molds and shapes 

same with the Legend blues 

both are official images from Nike.com and SNKRS

these space jams are no different 

Heck, they even did it for the chicago 1s!

This pair is gs bro

Its obvious that you have major ego and insecurity issues, becuase you are always trying to one up and prove someone wrong in every thread on NT. You and whoever can believe what you want but the evidence is there and plain. Good day to you and forgive me everyone for the long list
Checked their Instagram (zsneakerheadz) and some of the photos look unauthorized 

Last edited:
SMH @ yall for not being able to tell Mens Sizes from Gradeschool Sizes.

Same thing happened with images of the white/gold lowtop 11s first came up.......they were GS images only.

How this makes sense............They dont put Mens sizes up on nike.com until SNKRS doesnt sell out. GS sizes go right to the website, which is why the images would be GS, not mens, when these websites with page checkers see the images come up.

Case closed

if you want to go further, Go find the GS nike images somewhere then compare them to the "first look" images that normally come up on j23 / swooshlinks on twitter.

Guarantee they`ll all match up precisely.

A lot of "early" sellers are getting called out right now about their pairs with widows peaks on IG. Even some of these famous sneaker shops are getting called out. This is crazy. It's time for some foot stores to get pairs so we can what's really what. I'm going to be really pissed at Nike if some pairs have widows peaks and some doesn't.

SMH @ yall for not being able to tell Mens Sizes from Gradeschool Sizes.

Same thing happened with images of the white/gold lowtop 11s first came up.......they were GS images only.

How this makes sense............They dont put Mens sizes up on nike.com until SNKRS doesnt sell out. GS sizes go right to the website, which is why the images would be GS, not mens, when these websites with page checkers see the images come up.

Case closed
if you want to go further, Go find the GS nike images somewhere then compare them to the "first look" images that normally come up on j23 / swooshlinks on twitter.

Guarantee they`ll all match up precisely.

Lol

Y'all boyz wilin in here

Still debating if I want these or not

Bred 11's is a 100% cop

But Jams, 70/30

Man you know folks was going to buy the jersey. We all have a little geek in us. It's funny folks that was 5 or 10 years old back then are in there late 20s early 30s now lmao. Damn we old!

niketock88 niketock88
:lol:^

Jersey is still corny to me.

"Just cause my change is up, dont mean Im gonna change up." [emoji]128526[/emoji]
-'Philly Swain'

Last edited:
laugh.gif
^

Still corney to me.

"Just cause my change is up, dont mean Im gonna change up." [emoji]128526[/emoji]
-'Philly Swain'
lmao...a no way was spending $100 plus tax on it either. I would rather tack on one more bill for an authentic Bulls jersey

Man you know folks was going to buy the jersey. We all have a little geek in us. It's funny folks that was 5 or 10 years old back then are in there late 20s early 30s now lmao. Damn we old!
i feel you ..i saw the movie with my mom when it came out..the jersey is nice for a young kid..but just think ill laugh if i see it on an adult..old burnt out dude with a spacejam jersy on...please..them monstars will eat you bruh...but bill murray was kind of a burn out in that movie and was ballin
glasses.gif

Last edited:
so many people custom make tune squad jerseys for their rec league teams, not surprised this sold out

Back
Top Bottom