Pics from Nike Soho Store with peaks???
nerd.gif

Like to be in for 2 , but with my Mrs. + our 5 kids,
xmas knocks my pockets tf out ..[emoji]128549[/emoji]

Last edited:
Like to be in for 2 , but with my Mrs. + our 5 kids,
xmas knocks my pockets tf out ..[emoji]128549[/emoji]
im envious of you bruh.

Im too selfish for kids right now, but you winning life passin out your seed like that. im being serious too.

Agreed, them kids = an actual wealthy life.

My wife and I are doing IVF...super expensive just google it....but I'm still getting my 2 Space Jams. I don't give a damn lmao!!!!!

How young are the kids? Just tell them Christmas is cancelled this year and cop 2 jamz :pimp:

[emoji]128526[/emoji] 18,17,10,7,6- all of them biologically mine too ftr. Im 35,but was on early .
My youngest is my only girl, older bros can
handle my light work when she starts with the boyfriend stuff. 18 and over, Im all in. [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Really might tell the kids this year, popz aint taking no shorts, I need a double up on them Jam 11s, you kids gonna be a few gifts lighter than usual this year. :wink: -j/p

im envious of you bruh.

Im too selfish for kids right now, but you winning life passin out your seed like that. im being serious too.
Its alot of work , but theyre good company, watching them come into their own and utilize knowledge I gave them always makes me proud.

:lol: , probably tmi , but the cheeks or the sheets catch the [emoji]128181[/emoji] $hot now.

Agreed, them kids = an actual wealthy life.

My wife and I are doing IVF...super expensive just google it....but I'm still getting my 2 Space Jams. I don't give a damn lmao!!!!!
Congrats on starting your family, wish you guys the best.
Dont forget a pair of crib Jam 11s for the rook. [emoji]128526[/emoji]
You might need 2-3 pair of crib 11s, cause that ivf can get you caught up with twins and triplets.[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ive given my argument and give my evidence, I won't admit I'm wrong until I'm given concrete evidence. I don't see the thinner laces or shorten patent leather height.  

Last edited:

THIS DUDE STILL BELIEVES THAT IT WASNT A GS PAIR
roll.gif
Some people can't accept when they're wrong.
why dont you quote me and tell me why I am wrong 
Left is gradeschool, right is Mens. How hard is that to fathom???
the left pic you are claiming is the GS pair was taken straight from the photoset of the MENS PAIR buddy

Group Think is something else huh? Provide me with proof of me being wrong and i'll own up to it and apologize to all, but don't add in nothing just because your pals are saying the same thing 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom