Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

It's good that people are excited about this release, but some people are going over board. A famous shoe-lebrity (I chose to use that terrible word as opposed to saying the guy's name) said that what we've been getting on prior releases isn't even real patent leather... Now, when this guy says, it, there'll be at least a hundred noobs agreeing with that statement, but when I said years back that the quality of patent that we've been getting isn't on par with dress shoes, people called me everything but sane.
I guess none of you have ever been wearing your XIs while in the presence of someone wearing a pair of patent leather dress shoes (happens to me nearly everytime I step out in my XIs), but to say that it isn't REAL PATENT LEATHER? Since many of you worship the dude that said this (and know exactly who I'm talking about) should you throw away all your old XIs now, or wait til the Jams release?

Per Marcu
Y'all think numbers will be close to 72-10? We were cooking at noon on those
Per Marcus Jordan there's tons of these. But lazy people that don't enter raffles with strike out. The Footsites reserve app should definitely equal the playing field....but that's if they enter!!!

Y'all think numbers will be close to 72-10? We were cooking at noon on those
I would guess so. Especially given how available this year's releases have been relative to past years. As others mentioned, the reserve apps should also help that tremendously

I would love to have that box set, more so the box and monitor than the shoes :wink:

Last edited:
Need :pimp:

34gagk2.jpg

1z1rd53.jpg

i43b7c.jpg

View media item 2231058

Last edited:
   20 years ago today the movie dropped.  If thats already been mentioned, sorry.
  Reminds me of the 96 nike ad.  Which I have framed next to the 97 taxi ad.

For anybody who has handled these. Can someone comment on how they fit in the toebox compared to previous 11s especially the lows where people said go TTS. I was thinking size up 0.5 on these?

Little sj event

Ppl hate on shoetubers but them cornballs eating good off it..going to exclusive events and getting free stuff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom