Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm noticing that real leather again for the first time since ogs. Makes a huge difference in playability. These might actually be basketball shoes again.

F*** I shookain't arguing no more, i just want a men's pair of these [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

For anybody who has handled these. Can someone comment on how they fit in the toebox compared to previous 11s especially the lows where people said go TTS. I was thinking size up 0.5 on these?

This is what I'm worried about. I went tts on 2012 Playoff 11s and they were too snug on the toe box for me. Ever since then I went .5 size up on the Gammas and Legend blues. Skipped last years release and I heard the 72-10s were tts. I'm thinking of going .5 up just to be safe on these.

what is this reserve apps i haven't bought a aj retro since the WC IV release?

It's foot locker and foot action phone app system to reserve shoes. Online raffle system. Not all foot locker stores have them. Gotta check your local to see if they're doing it.

You put your size and info. If you complete all the checks you need to do. You get a 6 min head start. 6 min ahead of people who didn't do all the requirements.

Very cool.  Even the 31 looks nice.  Extremely excited for this release.  JB milking the h-ll out of this movie.  But I cant say its a bad move on their part.  Got a lot of people hyped.   Wow, 20 years.

Very cool.  Even the 31 looks nice.  Extremely excited for this release.  JB milking the h-ll out of this movie.  But I cant say its a bad move on their part.  Got a lot of people hyped.   Wow, 20 years.

Yeah, I'm excited too about the raised leather. It would be real cool if they raised the leather on the future concords. If they do, I'm planing on buying 3 pairs. 2 size 12s and a 10 for collector purposes.

Yeah, I'm excited too about the raised leather. It would be real cool if they raised the leather on the future concords. If they do, I'm planing on buying 3 pairs. 2 size 12s and a 10 for collector purposes.
​   It will happen, at least within 2-3 years if not sooner.  Don't be surprised if its the DMP version sooner before later.  That's still in JBs back pocket.

This is what I'm worried about. I went tts on 2012 Playoff 11s and they were too snug on the toe box for me. Ever since then I went .5 size up on the Gammas and Legend blues. Skipped last years release and I heard the 72-10s were tts. I'm thinking of going .5 up just to be safe on these.

Same here, heard tts on these but don't know if I dare to. Couldn't get my foot into those gammas when I tried my tts.

​   It will happen, at least within 2-3 years if not sooner.  Don't be surprised if its the DMP version sooner before later.  That's still in JBs back pocket.

Sure hope so. In the mean time, I'll be looking for a nice pair of 95 OGs size 10.5 for a fair price. Let me know if you see any out there. 8)

nerd.gif

Last edited:
man, i wish the jumpman was more blue-ish like the 09's look...on the 2016, it looks more concord/purple. I know that's more accurate, but I liked the blue jumpman more

Back
Top Bottom