Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So whats the big deal about the white outline on the PL? Not a deal breaker for me but I just wanna know why everyone wants it? Is it because it was on the OG or you guys actually like how it looks? 

Honestly its just how all the original xi's released. Once they started retroing it went away. People are smoking if they think that plus a high cut of pl is going to return. The cost would never allow it.

Last edited:
The concord is turning many people off. Mostly younger people under 25, and other people who have always been used to the Royal Jumpman. These will be sought after, but with the 72-10s just dropping last year and the "purple" spacejams coming out, these sure won't cause too much of a stir. Don't sleep though

I didn't like them at first, they've grown on me ever since. On the verge of trading my 2014 Black Infrapinks 6s for them. 

Wouldn't be a bad idea. A proper NA infrared release is definitely not that far away. Maybe as soon as next year.

So I been reading and reading more...was trying to figure out if the uppers were going to be leather or mesh. I always thought the jumpman was blue. I guess I got to see space jam in 4k to believe it.

Last edited:
So I been reading and reading more...was trying to figure out if the uppers were going to be leather or mesh. I always thought the jumpman was blue. I guess I got to see space jam in 4k to believe it.

I was never sure but the past few days I've seen two pairs with a purple jumpman and 23 on the back and I've never seen a blue pair from '95. There aren't any good shots of the jumpman in the film.

... and to think I still have Ds 00 pair in the wings. I'm still rocking my first 00 pair since 2000. This is good news, we'll find out if it pans out...

*edit* nm I'm copping. Don't know what I was thinking lol.

Last edited:
Do we know if it's going to be leather or mesh uppers? I wish they just gave us the 00' or 09' drop again. I'll probably either just skip this years release and go back for an 09' pair or just get both. I really like the 00' and 09' pairs.
Probably mesh upper, purple Jumpman, and stitched 23.

white infrareds DS for 2 years. cant wait for pair #2 when they are remastered. 

Wouldn't be a bad idea. A proper NA infrared release is definitely not that far away. Maybe as soon as next year

Wouldn't even be mad tbh. Told myself right after they announced the remaster thing.
NA on my grail 6's... yes please!!!

Already have it on Bordeaux, WC 4, Metallic 5s (later this year)

Last edited:
Fixed. I'm patiently waiting for that remaster as well.
Unlike many, I'd keep both my black and white infrareds from 2014 even if they remastered next year or in 2018. Always wondered what it'd be like to have 2 diff versions of one shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom