Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I think the 72-10's are sexier than the space jams.

They came out much better than I thought they would. I still can't get with the sparkle. I like the leather but I'm a purist and for me 11s are supposed to be mesh. Also don't need two pairs of blac/red 11s. But if you are one less person going for the 11s this year I appreciate you.

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I think the 72-10's are sexier than the space jams.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bred XI > all the others. but space jam is definitely locked at number 2

Triple 9 was a good movie btw. Caught up on the comments. You can easily keep a shoe ds nowadays as you get older and not to mention the releases are more frequent than in the past and oh yeah if you have a bunch of shoes then you keep your most prized pairs on ice for a long time. As a younger collector or consumer I was just happy with having the pair and rocking it appropriately. Now it's just another pair of shoes. Expensive I may add. This is why I take precautions on not ruining them and having to repurchase the shoe.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at people saying they're not copping w a concord jumpman
These are going to sell out so quick
Im going for 3 pairs and I never get multiples if that says anything. 2 at the very least. Made right, these are the best bball shoe ever.

Last edited:
you're lucky there's not a negative rep system

The playoffs were concord and were made for MJ to play in in the 95/96 season. He pulled out the black sample pair cuz the NBA said he couldn't wear white concords while the rest of the Bulls were wearing black. Same reason her wore the Flight One the game before. The shoe was not made for Nick Anderson. The shoe had 45 on it because that's the number Jordan was still wearing when Tinker had the sample made.

The 10 was made for other players to wear. Tinker has said that he started concepts for the 11 for MJ to wear if he came back. Actual production samples of the 11 didn't go into production until Jordan was already back in the league. The Nick Anderson story was a theory people came up with because he wore the 10 and people thought the 11 MJ wore was blue because that's how it was released in 2000. There are no photos of any black 11s with a royal jumpman before the 2000 samples.

View media item 1929330
Even in the worlds smallest photo you can tell that jumpman is the same color as Penny's jersey.
the concord color didn't pick up well on old cameras and I've even seen things like that on newer cameras. ever seen pics of infrared and then in real life? yea...

Last edited:
72-10s are actually a really dope shoe. Had it been an OG colorway, I actually think they would've been up there with Breds, Space Jams, and Concords in terms of popularity. They were actually probably my top pick up of 2015.

By the way, if Gammas can sell out, so will Space Jams with a purple Jumpman.

you're lucky there's not a negative rep system
the concord color didn't pick up well on old cameras and I've even seen things like that on newer cameras. ever seen pics of infrared and then in real life? yea...
Dude looked like he time traveled and copped some VReds in the pics.

Don't get your logic. They shouldn't release these? Why not? It's a popular colorway, on a popular model, that people love. Not only old fans who grew up watching MJ play and got to see MJ play in all of his classic games, but younger fans who might only remember him playing from Space Jam and the Wizards. Hell, even younger fans who just got into shoes a few years ago like these and that is perhaps the most important point for releasing the shoes again. There are people who like these, but have never had these, and deserve the opportunity to have them. And in terms of whether or not something is worth buying, all that matters is whether or not people like it. And if there's one shoe we know people like it's the Air Jordan 11.

Don't forget my type - people who grew up watching Jordan and just got into collecting (2013).

These are A MUST HAVE ROCK AND STOCK (possible triple up). I missed out on the Gammas, Columbia, and 72-10's. No way in he** I'm missing out on these.

Never owned an 11. Will be picking these up.

The first shoes I bought when I got in the game in June 2013 were the Tuxedo XI's, which are still DS.

So I almost feel like you, that I don't really have an XI in my collection. Conversely, when and if they do a full size Tuxedo I'll be all over it [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

Them tuxedos go for about double ($280), so I assume it's one of the better received XI colorways in awhile, if ever.

Do you see prices going down on the 09 release with these coming out this year, even with the different colored jumpman?

Back
Top Bottom