Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Still have a DS pair

316733_10150348447737017_1802308285_n.jpg

Holy Sh*t... That's how they came!? Shoe horns and all!? Yeah, let me start saving up, the triple up will be necessary!!!

Might consider doubling up since I'll be getting a pair as a Christmas gift [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Do you see prices going down on the 09 release with these coming out this year, even with the different colored jumpman?

I would've said yes for sure, until they announced it was gonna be the purple pair. Prices might actually jump due to this. A lot of people hold the blue pair in higher regard, regardless of the accuracy. Look how the Varsity Red 6s prices didn't drop, even though the 14 Infrareds are the correct color and a lot closer to the OG.

Both of them suck compared to the 2K Deep Infrared shade. Those or the VReds over those any day of the week.

Varsity Reds are garbage.. Shouldn't even be in the same discussion as the 2014 retro, let alone the 00's.

Definitely down for Space Jams this year.. Would talk the "double up" talk, but you'll be lucky to even get 1 pair of these.

Varsity Reds are garbage.. Shouldn't even be in the same discussion as the 2014 retro, let alone the 00's.

Definitely down for Space Jams this year.. Would talk the "double up" talk, but you'll be lucky to even get 1 pair of these.
Talkin about the shade, VRed's are garbage quality wise.

The first shoes I bought when I got in the game in June 2013 were the Tuxedo XI's, which are still DS.

So I almost feel like you, that I don't really have an XI in my collection. Conversely, when and if they do a full size Tuxedo I'll be all over it [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

Them tuxedos go for about double ($280), so I assume it's one of the better received XI colorways in awhile, if ever.
the 11's just never really did it for me. Only pair that i like are the jams. I like the contrast of the black upper and white midsole and touch of blue. The breds or 72-10's are similar but just wasn't feeling them. If it ends up being concord i will still end up trying to get a pair.

So, how will we refer to these new Space Jams? :nerd:
Purple Space Jams? 2016 Space Jams? Black Concords? :nerd: :nerd:

09 pair will def go up. Many won't see the new pair as a true retro even though they are. JB has gotten people used to the Royal blue. Next retro will prob have it again

If they're being made like the pair MJ actually wore in the movie, then I'd still call em space jam's. Og space jam's works too I guess.

Back
Top Bottom