Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

'09 pair is trash. I'm more than fine with the purple and a true retro of the Space Jam's.

Trash?!?!? I can understand people having complaints about patent leather cut, shape,etc., but they were far from being trash. Radio Raheem's are trash. Did you have a pair of the '09s?

All this grape talk is making me fiend for some grape soda! I've always loved that stuff. Probably get a 2 liter in time to go back and forth btw Chris Rock and the Russell Simmons awards.
I'm not sure how to respond to this but I will say this one thing, 2016 is looking to be the greatest year in sneakers.

Trash?!?!? I can understand people having complaints about patent leather cut, shape,etc., but they were far from being trash. Radio Raheem's are trash. Did you have a pair of the '09s?

Yes, and I had a pair of the 2000's. I couldn't get rid of the 09's fast enough.

Last edited:
Yes, and I had a pair of the 2000's. I couldn't get rid of the 09's fast enough.

That's your loss. Even though the 2000 pair is higher quality, the soles are piss yellow. I find it hard to someone would want to pass on rocking icy Jams no matter what they think of the quality.

Too late 2011 minus the quality debate *face palms*
roll.gif

That's your loss. Even though the 2000 pair is higher quality, the soles are piss yellow. I find it hard to someone would want to pass on rocking icy Jams no matter what they think of the quality.

No, it's not really my loss. There's too many other great shoes out there to settle for trash quality. I'm looking forward to these new Space Jam's, but if the quality sucks like the 09's I will sell those too.

Royal 1s
Concord 11s
Foamposite Royal
Wolf grey 5s
Playoff 13s
Wc3s
Bc3
Tb3
Pine green foams
Pewter foams
Bordeaux 7s
Last shot 14s
Black flip 3s
Lebron 9s were introduced
Kd 4s were introduced
Kobe had a good model...

roll.gif
#carryon
Space Jam 11s

Black and Red 1s

Nike Air Cement 4s

Nike Air Black Metallic 5s

White and French Blue 12s

Black and Red 12s

White, Black, and Red Foamposite Pros

Nike Air True Blue 3s

​Indigo 14s

Jordan 30 was introduced

Royal 1s
Concord 11s
Foamposite Royal
Wolf grey 5s
Playoff 13s
Wc3s
Bc3
Tb3
Pine green foams
Pewter foams
Bordeaux 7s
Last shot 14s
Black flip 3s
Lebron 9s were introduced
Kd 4s were introduced
Kobe had a good model...

:rofl: #carryon

NA WC4s, NA black metallic Vs, Flu game XIIs, NA TB 3s and SJ XIs. Although I love the WC 3s and Concord XIs this is a stronger year. But I'm not a fan of foams or lebrons. The 14s do nothing for me. Back in '05-'06 all of the 14s sat really hard.

Space Jam 11s
Black and Red 1s
Nike Air Cement 4s
Nike Air Black Metallic 5s
White and French Blue 12s
Black and Red 12s
White, Black, and Red Foamposite Pros
Nike Air True Blue 3s
​Indigo 14s
Jordan 30 was introduced
I won off the fact you mentioned jordan 29+ lol whIle these are great releases but this is just a repeat of what we got recently with gimmicks. Yes I said it. NA is a gimmick. No one irl is checking behind your shoe...

And we still might get a surprise or two along the way. Next year might even get crazier with potential releases of BC 3s or 4s, Infrared VIs, maybe the return of the XIIIs. Would love to see the flints and black/red again. This time with 3m like the '04-'05 retros.

I won off the fact you mentioned jordan 29+ lol whIle these are great releases but this is just a repeat of what we got recently with gimmicks. Yes I said it. NA is a gimmick. No one irl is checking behind your shoe...
We're still cool though
Everyone make your way to the VH1 channel. They're giving Space Jam
On it

Nike Air is no gimmick. The 3-5 especially suffer badly not having the NA there. The shoe was designed with it. The 3s don't look bad with the jumpman but the 4 and 5 really, really don't look right without NA. If you grew up seeing them this way you would understand.

Back
Top Bottom