Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

glad its releasing again. sure do need a new pair & hope they come out flawless cuz some 09 pairs looked funky.

29 pages already? Wow. Glad I can sit this one out. Enjoy y'all. 

It's going to be a mess-a lot of heads struck out online horribly in 2009 (including myself)... I can only imagine how crazy it will be this year.
Oh, I already know. In 09, I was in the thread when they dropped but I refused to post because there was so much salt and taunting going on that night. I wasn't going to even cop because my 2000 SJ were in good shape, and still are. But I decided to cop anyway. I literally rolled over in my bed, logged onto swoosh and copped my pair. Happened in 3 minutes. I went back into the thread and dudes were mad ndc crashed. I caught it at the right time. I kinda felt bad it was that  easy. I didn't even bother with the  72-10's because I knew they made them for people who don't have a pair of SJ, now they sucker punch everyone with this. I'm good come Christmas tho. I ain't with this bs. 
Wound up trading my 72-10s to my brother because I just wasn't feeling them on foot. Skipped, aka struck out :rofl: on the 09 release but I had still had 2 01s. Actually broke out the fresh pair when the 09s released. So I'm down to 1 pair and need at least 1 this year

Are they gonna have the blue tinted soles? My 09's are still DS but they look worn already because of the clear sole yellowing. 

Wound up trading my 72-10s to my brother because I just wasn't feeling them on foot. Skipped, aka struck out :rofl: on the 09 release but I had still had 2 01s. Actually broke out the fresh pair when the 09s released. So I'm down to 1 pair and need at least 1 this year
crazy cuz me and my boy showed up to my local mall 2 hours before release time and we were #1 and 2 in line, easiest scoop for an XI ever

I wonder if Nike will release as many pairs as they did with 72-10s. They are trying to end after market sales.

crazy cuz me and my boy showed up to my local mall 2 hours before release time and we were #1 and 2 in line, easiest scoop for an XI ever
I only tried online and I was late then, LOL...

Some bum (yeah YOU) stole these, my black 17s, clothes and socks, my PS2 and a laptop out of my dorm room in early 2002 when i went home on an emergency leave one weekend from college. I cant look at a pair of Jams and not think about it.

Sad thing about the situation it was a cat that really didnt have sneaks or gear so i gave him free access to my closet. Homeboy hit me over the head and dropped out of school before i came back lol. Expensive lesson learned.

For you older heads, did your region start blacking out concords in 96 after the movie came out? I remember seeing a few people in Houston and Austin with homemade space jams around when school started back that year.

Back
Top Bottom