Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i just wanna let the records show that i do not find any correlation between space jams and hares lol. i just made a comment on what airmaxfanatic or whatever his name is said lol
You were just making a loose analogy. Nothing to be sorry about lol. I get it. Its just a space jam reference. Not my thing but would be neat.

lol watch it not look anything like these or anything we actually want. this is in fact JB we are dealing with.
Lol wouldnt that be a rip. Like if it really just drops with a blue jumpman and some kind of whack space jam logo on it.

someone posted the word aqua, and the idea of an aqua 11 colorway popped up in my head. i was all like..... ****.

29 pages already? Wow. Glad I can sit this one out. Enjoy y'all. 
It's going to be a mess-a lot of heads struck out online horribly in 2009 (including myself)... I can only imagine how crazy it will be this year.
Oh, I already know. In 09, I was in the thread when they dropped but I refused to post because there was so much salt and taunting going on that night. I wasn't going to even cop because my 2000 SJ were in good shape, and still are. But I decided to cop anyway. I literally rolled over in my bed, logged onto swoosh and copped my pair. Happened in 3 minutes. I went back into the thread and dudes were mad ndc crashed. I caught it at the right time. I kinda felt bad it was that  easy. I didn't even bother with the  72-10's because I knew they made them for people who don't have a pair of SJ, now they sucker punch everyone with this. I'm good come Christmas tho. I ain't with this bs. 

Not going online for these. Camped in 2009, either doing raffles of a safe camp out in December

I'm hoping we get a photo leak soon but I know it's way too early for that.

I like the blue JM too, but I'm not going to nitpick about it. The concord does look blue-ish in certain lights. That'll be good enough for me.

If these produce in the numbers the 72-10s were it should be a easy cop for everyone.

However, for me I didn't cop the 72-10s because the color is so similar to Space Jams and I knew with this year being the 20th Anniversary for Space Jam that these would probably be the 11 release for this year.

I'm sure there are others that had this way of thinking as well.

If that's the case then .................

tumblr_inline_nx3sxo4nCF1rocwym_500.gif

If these produce in the numbers the 72-10s were it should be a easy cop for everyone.

However, for me I didn't cop the 72-10s because the color is so similar to Space Jams and I knew with this year being the 20th Anniversary for Space Jam that these would probably be the 11 release for this year.

I'm sure there are others that had this way of thinking as well.

If that's the case then .................

tumblr_inline_nx3sxo4nCF1rocwym_500.gif

I didn't cop 72-10s either, was thinking along the same lines as you lol.

Not going online for these. Camped in 2009, either doing raffles of a safe camp out in December

I did this and still struck out. damb employees taking all the pairs. Opened the door, and said, "we have only have sizes x,y and z." I was so heated at the time

You think this is going to be worse than the Concord release?? I think it might come close but I doubt it could reach that level.

Last edited:
It's a sample of the 45 version.... Not official release
Nor the one that was game worn

Edit:
Since you brought up DMP 11s

Jordan Brand probably had the idea to reverse the jumpman way before 2006

Glad they did not. I still hate JB for reversing it since 2006. Kills the perfect alignment of the jumpman with the heel part.

You think this is going to be worse than the Concord release?? I think it might come close but I doubt it could reach that level.
question. do you guys think that stores should limit one shoe per person? or do they already do that?

There's ways around that ^

You can just load up friends and Family members to buy

There shouldn't be a limit on shoes

What if you have a kid (s)

You want to be able to buy yourself a pair as well as them

If it's one per person you'd have to make the choice between You or them, And even then only one shoe can be purchased and you may have two kids

No. 2011-2012 was Nike's peak, hype-wise. They're not gonna get that back for a while.

Hope Adidas releases some Yeezys the week before, same week or the week after the Jams release to make this release even easier
Lol, I'm laughing, but this really seems like a good idea that would benefit us who want SJs.

There's ways around that ^

You can just load up friends and Family members to buy

There shouldn't be a limit on shoes

What if you have a kid (s)

You want to be able to buy yourself a pair as well as them

If it's one per person you'd have to make the choice between You or them, And even then only one shoe can be purchased and you may have two kids

Right. You basically can ask friends or family to do that.
In Paris there has been a chinese connection who asks tourists who speak chinese to purchase Louis Vuitton bags for them. All customer there are only allowed to purchase limited amount of items. They even have a security guy outside trying to stop resellers doing business with tourists.

No. 2011-2012 was Nike's peak, hype-wise. They're not gonna get that back for a while.

Plus:
Air jordans retail now for 190 instead of 150 generally, not to mention the AJ 11 mid retros.
Most hypebeasts who dont know Michael Jordan and just want a pair of sneakers with a jumpman on it mostly buy other jordan brand shoes like the jordan eclipse, jordan future etc.

Back
Top Bottom