Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

View media item 1934370 at first I was upset that we weren't getting the blue then I seen this pics and realized they just turned a shoe I love to a shoe I love even more being as tho I'm a diehard lakers fan.. I'll grab an all purple lakers SnapBack and be fine with these.. It's not ruined after all and I do like jb to go super true to the og ideas so I won't complain about that ever they're on a roll

looks like we're getting these

My friend go back to Route 1
breh quote the other guy with that LOL i was just providng a possible explanation, i didnt say it made any damn sense
roll.gif

breh quote the other guy with that LOL i was just providng a possible explanation, i didnt say it made any damn sense
roll.gif
In some sort of way you both are right. The Hare Jordan did sort of inspire Space Jam but the shoe (Black Concord 11) doesn't have a any correlation with the Looney Tunes per say. It's just a shoe he wore in the movie and is a variant of the Concord 11.

lol watch it not look anything like these or anything we actually want. this is in fact JB we are dealing with.

How can they mess this shoe up my friend? Give the thread some examples.
just like white uppers with leather but black patent leather, use your imagination i mean they might even release them in hare colorway and call them jams because he wore XIs in the movie but bugs had hares on. I truly hope these are done well because i would like a decent quality pair but i never get my hopes up until actual pics come out so my excitement is minimal as should everyone elses

In some sort of way you both are right. The Hare Jordan did sort of inspire Space Jam but the shoe (Black Concord 11) doesn't have a any correlation with the Looney Tunes per say. It's just a shoe he wore in the movie and is a variant of the Concord 11.
i just wanna let the records show that i do not find any correlation between space jams and hares lol. i just made a comment on what airmaxfanatic or whatever his name is said lol

just like white uppers with leather but black patent leather, use your imagination i mean they might even release them in hare colorway and call them jams because he wore XIs in the movie but bugs had hares on. I truly hope these are done well because i would like a decent quality pair but i never get my hopes up until actual pics come out so my excitement is minimal as should everyone elses
It's been stated by notable sources that they will look like the 11s from the movie my friend (with concord jumpman).

It's been stated by notable sources that they will look like the 11s from the movie my friend (with concord jumpman).
and i hope that it stays that way, very early and JB does scrap things or change them for the final versions, im not saying that i dont want these badly im just saying anything is possible thats all

I for one am not a fan of the concord JM. I know I know OG blah blah blah, but I'm fine with the royal JM.

I for one am not a fan of the concord JM. I know I know OG blah blah blah, but I'm fine with the royal JM.
if this is the case, and they are released in Concord, you'll have to buy the 09 pair or wait for the next one. I doubt they make an untrue retro again though.

Honestly I wouldn't be worried about the Concord. The Concord on the aquas isn't bad, sometimes it looks kindve blueish

if this is the case, and they are released in Concord, you'll have to buy the 09 pair or wait for the next one. I doubt they make an untrue retro again though.
Nah, no 09s for me. As always I can change the color but its not a hate for the concord, its just not my preference.

Exactly. And there's a sentiment in here that if you prefer the blue, you're somehow a Hypebeast lmao. NT kills me sometimes.
that may only be due to the fact that the blue pairs resell for a lot. It doesn't make you a hypebeast, it's just a color preference.

Back
Top Bottom