Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

If i can help with sizing.. the "TTS" thing is misleading. If your a size 10 but its too tight so you buy a 10.5 ... then they say "go .5 size up they run small" making people think the shoes are too small but some people like that snug fit that others dont like too much. Its not really true size its more prefered size. Just get the size you always get in 11s they might be a tad roomier but not enough to get .5 up. People said that with the flu games also ".5 size up homie" no..no. Same size as always. I didnt know a 9.5 turned into a 10 in the past 2 years

Also I simply have to ask

Who's reselling these?

Like flight club has pairs at 325 you get 260 all that effort for $20??

I haven't looked but eBay and StockX and goat prices must be even lower lol

I say JB mix it up and alternate the releases og and non og cw each year, the gammas and 72-10 are fire non og cw imo
ohwell.gif

Nobody said it was but to go home change and hang out at the mall is corny

Y'all are talkin' about kids...?

What else are they supposed to do on a Saturday afternoon/early evening?

What's worse kids having fun at the mall with their new shoes or adults complaining on the internet about kids wearing their new shoes at the mall.

Last edited:

I wouldn't get your hopes up for those wanting Concords 2017

If you follow the recent trend:

Retro +

OG

Retro +

OG

That being said I can see Concords 2018
I'm all for the recent trend of alternating new and OG colorways every year. Especially when the new colorways are trash like gammas and 72-10s. Money saved. Although when cool greys or concords drop next that will be money saved as well.
I agree I like the trend too
I say Cool Greys.
Gotta be a retro + next year

BUT I change my mind and say Cool Greys 2018

Retro + 2019

2020 Concords.

1. 10 year mark

2. Remember Nike said they project to boost revenue $50 Billion by 2020

SNKRS was a fiasco after trying to enter gift cards, smh never again. Finish line came thru after the splash page on the desktop. Just got the shipping confirmation. God bless Retail and F the Resell.

I think pretending like the all red 11's are trash is going to be the cool/hipster/non-conformist thing to do whenever they do drop. Those things are fire. Ive needed them ever since I seen the ones made for melo that perfect pair has. 

Also I simply have to ask

Who's reselling these?

Like flight club has pairs at 325 you get 260 all that effort for $20??

I haven't looked but eBay and StockX and goat prices must be even lower lol
exactly I dont even know why people do these stupid stuff, its not like 10 year go where Jordan are far more cheaper and limited than today

Wasn't planning on copping for the wife since she said she rather have the 31s but just seen a 6.5 on NDC so I said what the heck. She'll be more than happy with both. Can't remember the last time an 11 made it this far in men's or GS

Last edited:
Yea if you missed out wait a week or 2, the resell will go down alot. Look at the legend blue xi, those can still be had for 250 shipped 2 years later!

As for 2017 holiday 1

Think they are going to finally do that damn red patent pair

Oh god hopefully that will be the easiest pass for me, if there gonna bring a new color ways out they should bring out that Blake griffin 11 PE now that one is fire

If "everyone" got their pairs and dudes out here sextupling up to resell where are prices gonna be in a month or two?

Back
Top Bottom