Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

You know what? To ATs comment and AirSaks question (and I'll let Thompson answer him) in regards to the remastered AJ OG 1s, I think about the only thing they could even remotely possibly do to so called "improve" them and gain demand/excitement once more in the future would be to release them to the EXACT OG 1985 specifications. Height, leather and all. To me that's the absolute only way they could possibly out do the new remastered version. The 2015s are that good. Either that or just continue to retro them with this mold every 6-10 years. I be happy with that if they did.
doubt that'd make a difference lol unless they added the hang tag (card). The general population doesn't care about the shape

doubt that'd make a difference lol unless they added the hang tag (card). The general population doesn't care about the shape

My point exactly. Which is why I think they'll have a hard time trying to out do these 2015 remastered versions in term of demand/hype/quality etc. I guess they could add the hang tag next time, seems to be the only thing missing :lol:.

Last edited:
JB you are so close! Make the shoe taller, PL higher, and ease up on the blue just a little (wishful thinking) and you got a hit!

i'm so confused.

so realchickenwop posted the fake pair is the one with the keyboard in the pic. but he posted a different picture of the same shoe on top of the keyboard like it was real.

That blue sole is way too blue. Whenever I think of SJ's its always that off white sole. This looks like a completely different shoe now.

It should look like a completely different shoe. This isn't the Space Jams, its the black Concords the man wore in the 95 playoffs. Tired of hearing about lame *** Space Jam.

Last edited:
Again, like the remastered 1s JB is going to have t make a lot of changes to their models in order to keep people feeling the need to rebuy a shoe they already possess. Smart move if they do higher the patent cut, which I think they'll do, and now they just saved me money. Def passing on those lows with the low patent cut, especially with high leather in the horizon.
Ill never understand this concept. Does Adidas make a lot of changes to their Sambas or Superstars? Does Converse do anything to the Chucks? And yet people still buy them when their old pair is cashed out pretty much on demand... weird.

Id be wearing the hell out of my cements and chicagos right now if I knew there were more coming.

Last edited:
He's saying the sole doesn't look like the clear sole on the Payless looking sad excuse for Jordans Space Jams. but..Why should it? 

The sole on the shoe this thread is about looks to be the exact same shade as the OG. There isn't a problem.

Last edited:
He's saying the sole doesn't look like the clear sole on the Payless looking sad excuse for Jordans Space Jams. but..Why should it? 

The sole on the shoe this thread is about looks to be the exact same shade as the OG. There isn't a problem.

Shoes worn in the Playoffs weren't this bright *** shade of blue either though. So yeah, I fully understand what he's saying.

I've never seen any version of the shoe that looked this blue in fact.

Last edited:
To be honest though, I do hope they knock the blue back a bit and get it closer to the gray/blue the OG concords had. If its this shade though, its not that far from the OG sample and not enough to complain about. 

Last edited:
Might be the lighting, but the bottom pair still looks like a brighter shade of blue to me and in turn the jumpman on the top pair looks darker. Only the cut of the patent looks the same.

So who's buying fakes?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I swear it's always something. So now the pl cut is too high?!
That's because the Taiwan PL cut is like a skyscraper. PL only became a talking point after the 2011 Concord because the OG heads. I like it in between the two, but damn it's overblown.
You can see the widow's peaks!!! LOL
My 2000 Jams had 7 widows peaks

My 2011 Concords had 4

I've seen OGs with 10+

Last edited:
I just need some pics of the legit shoes! This is top 3 jordans for me and I'm too excited for these to be dropping this year. Flu games (black/red) 12s, black metallic 5s, black/red 1s, and this to finish off the year :pimp:

That sole is WAY too blue. OG SJ's never had THAT much blue in it. It should be off/white clear with maybe a tiny hint of blue.

Back
Top Bottom