Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Bred is not a horrible nickname but when you think about it what if the B stood for blue or bacon then what?

Quote:
Loved my 2009s for what they were, most of y'all prob never owned AND wore them. Y'all tripping
roll.gif
Joints were cut WILD uncomfortable...i got 2 pairs.
I didn't get them @jaylaw15, because back in 2009, I wasn't keen on spendin' $175+ on shoes yet. The most I spent, was $150+. Also, like @ninjahood said, the shape was F'n atrocious.

They looked like some horrendous fakes. The height, shape & PL cut was just despicable.

mean.gif

I also heard for several people I know, that they were uncomfortable as ****.

Quote:​
 ​
 ​
I didn't get them @jaylaw15, because back in 2009, I wasn't keen on spendin' $175+ on shoes yet. The most I spent, was $150+. Also, like @ninjahood said, the shape was F'n atrocious.
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
They looked like some horrendous fakes. The height, shape & PL cut was just despicable.
 ​
mean.gif
 ​
I also heard for several people I know, that they were uncomfortable as ****.
2009 Jams look good, people have a hardon for PL. Sure it had a boot cut, but damn it's still a Jam. It's not like the 2000s or even the 1996 China cuts were sooo much higher.

Last edited:
 ​
Turrible is absolutely right @blco02. It's not that people have a massive erection for PL @X-Alt...
laugh.gif
It's because when the PL height is that low, it throws the entire shoe off. The leather on the Jumpman logo is also too short, and goes down way too low.
 ​
The only real reason the PL on cut these looks too high... is because it should stream down a little lower nearing the toe box.
 ​
 ​
 ​
As you can clearly see on the left shoe, on the 1995 samples.
 ​
 ​
If you look, and examine closer... the right shoe's PL cut is almost the same, as the GM pic posted above.

Last edited:
All this arguing over nicknames......................................

Some of y'all got too much time on your hands. Myself included, apparently, cause I wasted my time reading it all. :lol:

What if all the people that don't want to call these space jams, find the appropriated titled thread to comment in???

Now there is an idea..... :wow:

PS not directed at you.

Last edited:
Honestly i've never gotten people's issue with the patent leather height. Either way the shoe still looks fine to me.
Some people just want their stuff perfect. Some people don't care if there's a little peanut butter in the jelly. You get where I'm going lol?

Honestly i've never gotten people's issue with the patent leather height. Either way the shoe still looks fine to me.
I think it looks better with the taller patent leather tbh

And hey that's cool. Everyone has the right to pay money for a product that fits their specifications. To me, it's just like the "23" vs "45" thing or "Nike Air" vs "Jumpman" and simply doesn't matter. :tongue:

These will always be the "Space Jams" for me. They can call them whatever they like.

Last edited:
I think people want the movie version of the Black, Concord, and White 11s so bad they're trying to convince their mind that the Black, Concord, and White 45 PE are really the movie version. These are the PE, not the shoe that is based off the movie.

I think I caught Jimmy Butler wearing these on Jimmy Kimmel. Look like they had a milky sole. I THINK they were the xis which would make sense since he's a JB athlete. Was kinda hard to tell if they were 72-10 or Space Jams

I think people want the movie version of the Black, Concord, and White 11s so bad they're trying to convince their mind that the Black, Concord, and White 45 PE are really the movie version. These are the PE, not the shoe that is based off the movie.
God bless you, sir.

I think I caught Jimmy Butler wearing these on Jimmy Kimmel. Look like they had a milky sole. I THINK they were the xis which would make sense since he's a JB athlete. Was kinda hard to tell if they were 72-10 or Space Jams

Well if they were the old version I would expect the sole to be yellowed by now, unless he did the absolute most to keep that pair DS :lol: And even then. If they were the 2016 version then he'd have to have put them through some regular wear for them to already no longer have the blue tint to them and that's assuming that even he could get a pair this early. I'd expect them to be the 72-10s more than the other options.

Last edited:
Well if they were the old version I would expect the sole to be yellowed by now, unless he did the absolute most to keep that pair DS :lol: Even even then. If they were the 2016 version then he'd have to have put them through some regular wear for them to already no longer have the blue tint to them and that's assuming that even he could get a pair this early. I'd expect them to be the 72-10s more than the other options.

Aw shucks, they're already confirmed to have those icey blue soles?
This was also purely observation and speculation for those who like to get their panties in a bunch lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom