Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i juat realized jb hasnt released a a lab sneaker in a while

Yeah. Some were pretty nice.. Leather liner, waxed laces, etc. at a slightly higher cost ($225). I think they quietly did away with them, and renamed the line Pinnacle so they could get a premium ($400).

The labs were fusions of two models where these pinnacles are more so premium materials. Nike/JB will have more spin offs I'm curious what's after the remastered versions.

The labs were a model with the aspects of another model (the 5Lab3 were a Jordan 3 with the reflective material like the Jordan 5 tongue) where these pinnacles are more so premium materials. Nike/JB will have more spin offs I'm curious what's after the remastered versions.
Fixed

Yeah everyone believes everything seen on the internets lol. Every generation born is more clueless than the one before it thanks to the web.

Space jams are just gonna be a tiny explosive....wait till the real bomb drops remastered.....and no its not the breds :wink:

Space jams are just gonna be a tiny explosive....wait till the real bomb drops remastered.....and no its not the breds
wink.gif
Space jams will be insane regardless of how ppl on here feel, but yes cords will be the biggest problem

He wore royal blue jams or concord?

Black concords...in game 4, 5 and 6 against the Orlando Magic in the 1995 nba playoffs (2nd round).
Bulls lost 2:4 that series.
Space Jams were actually altered version of the black concords, whem warner bros decided to make the jumpman more of a bright blue. I think while NJ mostly wore the
Space jams will be insane regardless of how ppl on here feel, but yes cords will be the biggest problem

still, the JB hype of the recent years (end of 2011 - 2015) cooled off much. There are definetly way less people wearing Jordan branded shoes this year compared to the recent years.
While Jordans stay hot in the US, in Europe the hype has cooled off for sure.
Many retailers including Footlocker and Snipes employees confirmed that the demand has dropped this year.
Most likely factors:
1. price increase of Air Jordan retros at 190 and 220 USD/Euros is challenging majority of consumers
2. many youngsters rather wear Air Max 90s and Air Huraches to be in fashion which are also less expensive
3. too many models in too many colorways were released in the recent years. JB is running out of models that hasn't be retroed while the retros 16, 17 and 20 are overpriced at 250

I don't see casual teens to buy any AJ11 mid retros for 220 anymore but rather sneaker heads.

^ why do gs sizes sell out then -_- 72-10s, legends, gammas...everyone wants 11 mids. What you smoking. Esp since only 1 drops per year

Yeah, you definitely have more than just "sneaker heads" lining up to get the Jordan 11s.

Last edited:
Yeah, you definitely have more than just "sneaker heads" lining up to get the Jordan 11s.

Truth.

Like was said...when you only get 1 colorway of a shoe model a year it draws a lot more people in. Compared to a shoe model getting say 6 releases in a year so then they are picking and choosing on colors.

Black concords...in game 4, 5 and 6 against the Orlando Magic in the 1995 nba playoffs (2nd round).
Bulls lost 2:4 that series.
Space Jams were actually altered version of the black concords, whem warner bros decided to make the jumpman more of a bright blue. I think while NJ mostly wore the
still, the JB hype of the recent years (end of 2011 - 2015) cooled off much. There are definetly way less people wearing Jordan branded shoes this year compared to the recent years.
While Jordans stay hot in the US, in Europe the hype has cooled off for sure.
Many retailers including Footlocker and Snipes employees confirmed that the demand has dropped this year.
Most likely factors:
1. price increase of Air Jordan retros at 190 and 220 USD/Euros is challenging majority of consumers
2. many youngsters rather wear Air Max 90s and Air Huraches to be in fashion which are also less expensive
3. too many models in too many colorways were released in the recent years. JB is running out of models that hasn't be retroed while the retros 16, 17 and 20 are overpriced at 250

I don't see casual teens to buy any AJ11 mid retros for 220 anymore but rather sneaker heads.
Nope, the ones he wore in the movie were still Concord.

Back
Top Bottom