Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Idgaf about what none of y'all say I'm getting these as long as that patent leather isn't low and I hope to God that they aren't. I'm getting 2 purrrrs...as long as I win 2 of those damn raffles. :smh:

If it has a republican jumpman on the left shoe its garbage.
Screw the republicans. Simpson for President
28kob5t.gif

that's not going to happen since Jb is making these for everyone. Especially since their main target audience is people from age 15-25
Then the lil dudes should embrace the history and understand. All the retros they wear stemmed from another era. all these lil boys can wear snapbacks from the 90s and shouldnt have a problem with these

Then the lil dudes should embrace the history and understand. All the retros they wear stemmed from another era. all these lil boys can wear snapbacks from the 90s and shouldnt have a problem with these
these will sell out regardless, they/we(im 23) can still have an opion about details we dont like.

I am in my mid 30's and remember OG space jams . I must say that these are disappointing from the blue sole to the higher cut patent leather, which is OG but I have gotten used to the styles of J's over the past 8 years or so . I must say that the 72-10 is a much better looking shoe . I will still grab these but certainly not 3 or 4 pairs .

So the og sj's had a blue jumpman. These are concord? Each pic I see looks diff. 1 looks purple, then another looks blue

I am in my mid 30's and remember OG space jams . I must say that these are disappointing from the blue sole to the higher cut patent leather, which is OG but I have gotten used to the styles of J's over the past 8 years or so . I must say that the 72-10 is a much better looking shoe . I will still grab these but certainly not 3 or 4 pairs .
I think the 72-10 looked cheap with that suede heel

I think the 72-10 looked cheap with that suede heel
this

Dudes who are hating on the detail changes, chill out. So what if it has a white line on the patent leather, and so what if it's a thicker cut? It's different than what you're used to (and OG for that matter). I wasn't born when these came out, but IMO they look better than recent retros. 

Wait, your disappointed by the higher cut PL :stoneface:

To all that's complaining please don't purchase. And to all that are on the fence but will purchase just because...please don't double or triple up. 

Thank you so much in advance. Enjoy your day!

Lol as if the white line was for looks or something. It was just there. Testament to the og materials. Youngsters dont know. No wonder Nike been pumping out crap labeled retro and making bank off it.

I for one am not disappointed with these. Hands down the best looking 11 since the OGs. The high cut patent leather with the white lining is what makes this shoe. The 72-10s last year look good but these are on a whole different level. I love the bulky look these have and plan on throwing them in the regular rotation

I'm definitely scooping a pair of these and will welcome Concords and Black/Reds with an open wallet if they drop on the same fashion.

White line or no i'll be gunning for 2 pairs of these. Same goes for the Breds, Concords, and Cool Greys whenever they drop again.

my point still stands, they look cheap...I guess I'm not a fan of the OG "white line" patent leather sue me. I'm not a 90s baby either but the DMPs were my first 11s so maybe this was before my time.
all young cats opinions/points should be null n void in this thread... yall are lunchboxes...
grin.gif

Last edited:
Ageism is real in here even though it makes no difference :rofl:
Jb will cash out regardless. I said i didn't like the white line not that i didn't like the whole shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom