Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Ok.

Here are my OG Bred XI DS + The recent Retro version.

I love that they are going OG details on this new release.
One thing I've ALWAYS hated about recent xi retros is the awful looking toebox that looks like it has a Ball on the tip instead of that nice angle like the OGs.

I illustrated my point in the bottom image.
That OG shape. 
pimp.gif

Let's hope the official pair will be exact haha

Ok.

Here are my OG Bred XI DS + The recent Retro version.

I love that they are going OG details on this new release.
One thing I've ALWAYS hated about recent xi retros is the awful looking toebox that looks like it has a Ball on the tip instead of that nice angle like the OGs.

I illustrated my point in the bottom image.

View media item 2102760
View media item 2102761
View media item 2102762
View media item 2102763
View media item 2102764

That carbon fiber is dope on the OG. That's another issue I have with the XI retros. The carbon fiber quality is all over the place.

Thanks for the video but it's so blurry. There is a huge haze or fog around the lense.  We want to see close up shots in HD quality..

Uber excited. Might sell my 09'' due to the sole yellowing. Everything else on them is gravy tho [emoji]129300[/emoji] Then I'll just be ever more mad if i strike out in December [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Just realized we're gonna have the 45th President by the time these drop. These are the Space Jam "45th POTUS." The concord is appropriate since it reflects purple states aka swing states.

Just realized we're gonna have the 45th President by the time these drop. These are the Space Jam "45th POTUS." The concord is appropriate since it reflects purple states aka swing states.
The release to trump them all.

The reason Jordan made a lower patent cut on the retro 11s was because of the reversed Jumpman on the left shoe. Updated Jordan branding always has the logo face right. So on the retro both jumpmans face right. If they adopted the same height patent from the original model it would've overlapped one of the Jumpmans feet.

Now that the jumpman is facing the correct direction on the left shoe that was on the original 11, the patent can come back up to its original height so it doesn't overlap.

Last edited:
The reason Jordan made a lower patent cut on the retro 11s was because of the reversed Jumpman on the left shoe. Updated Jordan branding always has the logo face right. So on the retro both jumpmans face right. If they adopted the same height patent from the original model it would've overlapped one of the Jumpmans feet.

Now that the jumpman is facing the correct direction on the left shoe that was on the original 11, the patent can come back up to its original height so it doesn't overlap.

While that's a nice thought we all know it was a way to increase profit margin by using less materials.

I'm just pushing for a single pair...Double up's would be nice to have down the road but, to be honest, a single pair alone will be hard enough to get...

Let's just be clear on one thing. These are for the guys that were wearing Jordan's since the 90's. If you weren't around when these originally dropped, you wouldn't understand the significance of this release or the detail changes on the shoe, there's a reason they sourced an original pair to mold after.If you weren't there you just weren't there, sit this one out [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Preach brother

While that's a nice thought we all know it was a way to increase profit margin by using less materials.

Actually increasing profit margins would be using fake patent that doesn't have white edging when it's cut. Oh wait, that's what they did. And that's why the 45 PE has higher cut patent and white edging on the patent.

Back
Top Bottom