Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Shoutout to the homey Foamposite XI  for blessing me last minute with a 10.5  so my aunts son can open these on christmas

Thanks man

that's why i mess with NT and its members 
nthat.gif

So I'm guessing these won't hit NDC?

Nope. Looking how these selling out everywhere, it was never an option for Nike.

Funny how people were comparing these to tb3. Jams will always sell out, even if 100,0000,0000,00000 are made, double people will want a pear. Even grandpa and his brother will want a pear lol

Last edited:
Me and the gf just went and picked up since I struck out on 3 apps I bought stuff on and fail and her 1 3M got wait listed and then won. Such beautiful shoe. Now I can lay low for a few months and save up for next year's releases.

View media item 2257658

Did a fire break out?

:rofl:

Nah. That's the 2nd part of the line. First part was outside, 2nd part was going up the staircase so as not to interfere with people who weren't buying Space Jam's (they went up the escalator. The 3rd part were the cashiers who had stacks of shoes behind them.

Last edited:
Woke up and got on snkrs at 7. Clicked on buy and was put in line. Went back to sleep and woke back up to shipping confirmation. Feel better after failing on all my local raffles

Boys finally got my Nike Order Confirmation! Congrats to everyone that got them, hopefully everyone else can take advantage of what looks like a pretty easy resell cop if necessary

Nike Confirmation came though.....it was another size 11 after all just like I thought 
laugh.gif

Now for me to decide on what to do with it

Check your local mall guys. Spent all damn morning at working taking Ls like always all over the internet. Just got off and decided to go and try to buy them for my two boys. As Im paying I ask the guy at DTLR if by any miracle they had any unclaimed pairs, he looks and says we only have a 9.5! Man, what a day. Good luck to you guys!

Back
Top Bottom