Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Got a cancellation message for a GS size from Nike. Lol. I swear they not letting me buy any Jordan's this year

Hooked up an local NT member at cost and later found him reselling it on CL. SMFH!

Could have hooked up another member that really wanted it to wear. People these days lying to make an extra buck.

Call me a monsters, but that is why I don't fall for any of those sad stories. i don't trust yall LOL. People like him prey on gullible people with good hearts.

We Knew This Would Be! 
nthat.gif

72-10 > SJ 16's

Don't know if anyone else had this issue but picked up my pair this morning from Champs. Checkout lady gave me the code and I punched it in and got the long serial number. Asked the lady if anything else was needed and she said no. Now about an hour later, the pair doesn't show as purchased in the App like it has with the previous released. I don't want to get dinged moving forward for the app thinking I didn't pick up my pair when I did. Anyone have any experience with this? TIA

It doesn't even matter. All of those rumors of being penalized for not picking up a pair is unconfirmed.

Anybody in Portland Oregon have an extra 8 or 8.5 for sale or does anyone know the best place to pick these up seems like Washington square HOH but not sure? Would appreciate the help thx.

Last edited:
******* sux ... AND sadly this is why long timers are prone to not sharing (i.e.: info, leads, etc). SMH.

View media item 2257820

Pretty much. let's see how all those good Samaritans who love charing codes feel when a super limited release drops and only out-of-towners end up winning. We'll see how your "good heart" feel then.

Last edited:
they said if i put an effort that i will get a pair. 0/4 raffles NTSF 0 and online since 7 am and nothing. Can anyone help an Old head in SF,Ca. area with sz 10??

Last edited:
Man FootAction had me mad af today after not winning the raffle I go in there at 2:45 to catch the 3:00 deadline for ppl to pickup there reserved pair bc I knew there would be a good bit left over but when I get in the store the employee could tell why I was there and asked what size I told him 12 he immediately said no 12s left so I asked what they did have like 11.5 or 12.5 he said were sold out and wouldn't make eye contact to save his life I pressured him into admitting he had a 10 which worked out for a friend who was looking to cop I told em ima wait till 3:00 and ima gettem while chilling in the store another employee ask what size, hoping to get an honest answer this time I said 12 she said nah no 12s left then I said but y'all got that 10 right? She was hesitant to say yes which was suspect, I told her im waiting on em. In the mean time I watch 2 of her friends come in who she immediately grabs what was gonna be my friends 10 then takes it to the counter and sales it to em after the tried them on!?! Now I'm pissed and know they still had sizes left from the raffle in the back so I'm waiting around in the store and I see the first employee link up with a friend of his own who goes back into the back room himself while the employee stood in front of the door and comes out with a 12!!! So I go up to the employee and ask like what's up you got that 10 right? Just trying to get at least one honest answer outta this man! He blames it on the other employee for lettin em go and says they have no more men's sizes at all! I look em in the eye like your sure and he wanted to have nothing to do with me. I live ina area that dont draw a croud for sneaker releases so there was plenty of sizes left that hadn't been picked up by the raffles deadline to claim the pair you won it's just employees we're keeping em hidden and claiming they were sold out so they can hook there friends up or resale them themselves.

im sorry dumb *** question, but, these 2016 spacejams yellow correct? The soles look a bit more blue than the deadstock 2009's. The only thing holdin me back from buying these is that I hate yellow soles. 

they said if i put an effort that i will get a pair. 0/4 raffles NTSF 0 and online since 7 am and nothing. Can anyone help in SF,Ca. area with sz 10??
did you go on shoe palace? legit walked right to my cart wit a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom