Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

it cracks me up
when people say
"not new to this"
posts a pic of their "collection"
and its all jordan and nike boxes from within the last 3 years :lol:
no older orange/brown nike boxes
no jordan face or silver boxes

Here you go slick, most of my older kicks are gone or worn and in my closet. Separate DS from what I wear. Regards.

IMG_0150.JPG

Last edited:
it cracks me up
when people say
"not new to this"
posts a pic of their "collection"
and its all jordan and nike boxes from within the last 3 years :lol:
no older orange/brown nike boxes
no jordan face or silver boxes

i don't care so don't get all offended and butthurt
just something i always notice

My mother and I have been doing this:lol::

IMG_2269.JPG
IMG_0855.JPG

Has anyone got a pair of space jams from kicks-crew lately I'm just curious to find out what there outcome was or if they were legit

Has anyone got a pair of space jams from kicks-crew lately I'm just curious to find out what there outcome was or if they were legit
IMAG1117.jpg
^^Here you go. I was going to post this anyway. So I received my pair from kicks-crew on Tuesday and got the DVD from work today, a customer left it behind in one of the rental vans. Score!!

What's the sizing consensus on these? I'm usually size 11 and could only get these in 11.5 when they first came out and those were huge so I sold them. I'm almost thinking i need 10.5.....

I know the thread is nearly 1300 pages and no one wants to go that far back. But there are several pairs shown of the inconsistency of the cf. Some pairs have had smooth cf on one shoe, the other rough. Not too much to worry about.

09 Space Jams worst 11s ever released. '16 pair PL cut is kind of too high at least when looking at comparison pics, but still a good shoe.

One of the many shoes I'll want to get eventually.

09 Space Jams worst 11s ever released. '16 pair PL cut is kind of too high at least when looking at comparison pics, but still a good shoe.

don't worry I don't think they will dry up anytime soon

Yeah they kinda went from one extreme to the other. I still like both releases tho. The 45 is way better if I had to choose.

Back
Top Bottom