Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Honestly I liked the '09s. Yeah the patent cut wasn't right but the 23 and blue Jumpman make up for that. I sold them for $300 though back in '14 so I got to rock them for free for 5 years. They were still in great condition. Still haven't tried on my 45s. Just took them out of the box to smell them and take some pics. I gotta enjoy them before the soles start to yellow. Probably won't be this year though.

Honestly I liked the '09s. Yeah the patent cut wasn't right but the 23 and blue Jumpman make up for that. I sold them for $300 though back in '14 so I got to rock them for free for 5 years. They were still in great condition. Still haven't tried on my 45s. Just took them out of the box to smell them and take some pics. I gotta enjoy them before the soles start to yellow. Probably won't be this year though.

that new shoe smell :nthat:

Sizing was off. Cool Grey XIs was an improvement, but don't think they got it right until the Concords.

Not sure how the blue Jumpman makes up for anything considering it's not the original color of the shoes from 1995.

The only thing that made this latest retro special is that it was a PE. Now that's it's widely available, it's close to nothing now.

Maybe the shoe just looks good on GP and if someone wants it they can buy it? Calling it next to nothing because it had multiple restocked makes you sound insecure

You know what I mean. The same applies to multiple colorways.
i think EVERYONE in the world could own the jams, they will never stop being iconic, I mean we might have lost the looney tunes, and MJ isn't goat if he's taken to moron mountain
giphy.gif

The PL was not "too high". They made and executed these perfectly. I won't let y'all down talk a good thing. JB hit these out the park and that's something that can rarely be said.
Lookin at mjs, they def were higher than the original pe
And no one was sayin it in a bad way just stating a fact. On feet they def look better than past retros

I'm straight on those midnight navy's, I think I'll pass. I'd rather wait for the Christmas drop and see if they really do QS the taxis

Do the SJs fit the same as the 12' Bred 11s? I'm getting back into Js and noticing that size 12 is now loose on my feet. Had to go 11.5 on 13's, 1's and 4's It's like everything is running a .5 size bigger. Seems like a shift happened in sizing between 2013-2015. So, I was hoping to pick up SJ's since I missed this release. Thanks for the help.

Do the SJs fit the same as the 12' Bred 11s? I'm getting back into Js and noticing that size 12 is now loose on my feet. Had to go 11.5 on 13's, 1's and 4's It's like everything is running a .5 size bigger. Seems like a shift happened in sizing between 2013-2015. So, I was hoping to pick up SJ's since I missed this release. Thanks for the help.
11.5 is my TTS. Went with size 12 on the 2012 Breds were perfect for me, with this year's SJ, I went with 11.5 and they were just right.

Back
Top Bottom