Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Dope. 
pimp.gif

Is there an easy way to changes the Red Jumpman to Blue, never tried this before but I would be interested in doing something like that on this shoe?

i gave in and picked them up off iss
dont want to deal with campout b.s. or striking out online

once the mom and pop's in nyc get the shoes the price i'm sure will be the same or close to it

anyone know how long they take to ship once ISS gets the shoes ?
what is iss

werent their a lot of thunders made. it seemed like it was everywhere

Actually, there wasn't. Around 20,000. They came out a few days after black/red 11's so everybody was focusing on them....or broke from foams (blacks and pink came out a few days/weeks prior)

Actually, there wasn't. Around 20,000. They came out a few days after black/red 11's so everybody was focusing on them....or broke from foams (blacks and pink came out a few days/weeks prior)

I guess I live in a high volume area, because whenever a store had a restock they were there, seem like they got restocked at least 2 or 3times

I guess I live in a high volume area, because whenever a store had a restock they were there, seem like they got restocked at least 2 or 3times

Possible. Many sites restocked as well. Just one of those things. Similar to laneys. Hype was there....but when they released it wasn't an instant sell out. They will be worth $400-500 in a few years

We got em in at the FNL I work at and tbh I don't really like em In person. Just gonna go wit the Christmas LeBrons.

These are looking pretty nice.

Anyone know if there are gonna be more limited than the taxi 12s?

Also how do 12s fit in relation to retro 4s?

Not bad since I wasnt able to get the Taxi's might settle for these. Do like the cw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom