Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Could have locked down an extra pair today but my moneys not right

I hope iss ships quickly after release day or ima kick myself for not dealing with a local hook up

they're not TLO on NDC so is that saying somthing on how many will b available?? i say more than we think

Last edited:
I like these more than all the Christmas shoes, hopefully online isn't too crazy. Only have 18 pairs locally 
mean.gif

So these are supposed to be fairly limited? Surprising since my local finishline is getting almost 100 pairs.

These are good as copped. These will take me out of 2013 with a bang[emoji]128163[/emoji]the manager at champs showed these to me yesterday. They're dope[emoji]128137[/emoji]the workers weren't feeling them at all. Stuck on the 11s. People are snoozing[emoji]128564[/emoji]

I've been on these since I saw em early fall, everyone was crying hot garbage! Mall opened at 8 tickets were gone by 9 when I got there. Smfh! Thirst fiends flooding now cause of their quantity.?..these unsuccessful rat races is why I've only been buying vans & air max's lately, I'm no rook at buying mikes either!
But I've really been striking out heavy

anyone have these in hand yet? Are they similar to the nubuck 12s that released in 03(i think)? I loved those a lot. Kinda on the fence with these since 1s coming out 2 days later lol

Last edited:
Only two stores in my city got them, both doing raffles, I won one raffle and enter the other today people where I live must not know about them only a few people were on the raffle list I saw one person before me on the list put in for a size 12 so I might have an extra pair

And yea they killing the gamma xi's

a lot of folks were mad these were not made with black leather. the red jumpman really throws me off. i have to see it person to say for sure that i want em, but overall im leaning toward yes. the blue looks really good in pictures. im not gonnna stress off em tho. i think resell will be 220 or less in a few months. also i think theres a good amount of pairs

footlocker and Footaction are the only stores in my mall that are doing fcfs on these, yikes i need to complete my gamma blue pack

There is only 12 stores in the state of NC getting these? I just Checked the release locater. People keep saying easy cop, but i dont know about that one.

Back
Top Bottom