Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Im good on these im str8 with the 2 pairs of gammas i juss got but i will still try to add to cart almost like live action test for future releases and **** if i get in cart maybe i cop doubt it

Im good on these im str8 with the 2 pairs of gammas i juss got but i will still try to add to cart almost like live action test for future releases and **** if i get in cart maybe i cop doubt it
same haha, need to get that practice in for the future. its like a game to get kicks now a days

also are euro sites gettin these i havent seen em on any sites yet its past midnight over there?

Im good on these im str8 with the 2 pairs of gammas i juss got but i will still try to add to cart almost like live action test for future releases and **** if i get in cart maybe i cop doubt it. I dont really know why i`m replying to this thread because i really do want these, but i spent all my money on two PAIR of Gamma XI, so im going to put them in my shopping cart just to be a clown because ill have nothing better to do at 8AM the day after Christmas. I think its just that i dont want it to look like im falling into the hype like the other sheep.

Fixed.

Last edited:

Ehh wouldn't say he's "falling into the hype" there's really no hype at all for these...
You must live in the Badlands in the Dakotas because the hype is out there, just because this thread isn't jumping doesnt mean the streets isn't watching

I'll scoop these up if they're available when I go get some Xmas Brons tomorrow.  If not, oh well. Not a must cop for me.

This thread just goes to show how much hype there is.
I wsas being sarcastic when the "falling into the hype like everybody else" commentary.......

BUT, I mean, People ran out of money on the Taxi XII and the Gamma XI or are holding out for the black and red I`s and on other Christmas related items..........This may be the least wanted shoe out these last 3 weeks, but they will be an instant sellout everywhere. no Hype is needed, but please believe that someones heart rate will rise above normal when 8AM Eastern time comes and the links all over the net go live.

Last edited:

You must live in the Badlands in the Dakotas because the hype is out there, just because this thread isn't jumping doesnt mean the streets isn't watching
This thread just goes to show how much hype there is.
This thread has No impact on the fact that these will be an instant sellout. NT is probably .01% of jordan brand consumers. All those hundreds of people we call dumb for lining up in crowded malls for shoes that can be easily copped online are not NT members and they will be out in force for this release. Especially since it's becoming apparent they are "limited". I just like the black nubuck and blue.

Ummm........Didnt say i wasnt getting them if they werent twitter link only, so im not sure what you`re asking. Im just pointing out the fact that they ARE TLO, that i WILL have them.
I'm saying I know what you were referring to lol when u say since they TLO I'm copping it was supposed to be an inside joke between us two lol

Back
Top Bottom