Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

These are definitely limited because the store/company I work for only get GRs. Hopefully these will be easy to pick up.

these might get slightly overlooked with all the stuff coming out this holiday season.

When I signed up for these at Champs and Footlocker here the managers both told me I was the first 10 to sign up...I maybe able to double up. I don't know if I want to though haha.

I'ma a sucker for the 12's!
Seeing how I'm dang near getting the 11's for half off, I'd want these to complete the little pack!

i gave in and picked them up off iss
dont want to deal with campout b.s. or striking out online

once the mom and pop's in nyc get the shoes the price i'm sure will be the same or close to it

anyone know how long they take to ship once ISS gets the shoes ?

Last edited:
Im starting to think these wont be that hard to get which is a plus for the rest of us. I got 2 tickets last night at south coast HOH ... seems to be a GR so hopefully I get both.

these should be an easy cop.. the air yeezys red october come out the day after and we all know how people feel about the yeezys

these should be an easy cop.. the air yeezys red october come out the day after and we all know how people feel about the yeWhats 
whats your sources?? I highly doubt the yeezys are dropping. So many potential back door problems in releasing a shoe especially when YE is with Adidas. Just saying.

these should be an easy cop.. the air yeezys red october come out the day after and we all know how people feel about the yeezys
I doubt it. One of the local Champs stores in Baton Rouge is only getting 20 pairs. They're doing guaranteed tix.

Go to the footlocker launch page 12-27, HoH only
GOT HEEEEM!! Thanks for the schooling . I just don't even want to believe this gotta wait and see. I dont think the yeezy drop makes a difference on this release. thousands if not millions will be left behind on that release.

i dont see these being extremely limited or anything. fnl said these gonna be a gr and plus im seeing good things a lot of people are getting called for their raffels. i dont see resellers making much profit on these. heck they would make more profit on gamma 11s.

i dont see these being extremely limited or anything. fnl said these gonna be a gr and plus im seeing good things a lot of people are getting called for their raffels. i dont see resellers making much profit on these. heck they would make more profit on gamma 11s.
They are 11's of course they will make more money off of them. However, I think there isn't a lot of hype right now because the 11's still haven't hit stores. Those that missed out on the 11's may take these as a rebound option.

They are 11's of course they will make more money off of them. However, I think there isn't a lot of hype right now because the 11's still haven't hit stores. Those that missed out on the 11's may take these as a rebound option.
people still gonna want yeezys and bred 1s more thn this so im glad bout that. they can have the yeezys.these are a general release some people only started wanting these when people started saying these are a quickstrike which they ctually werent.

Quick Strike = Mega Hype . These will be hard to get . The places I went to are getting very few.

these arent a qs tho these are a gr

If you look at the release calendar for Footlocker they are essentially only at HoH, a few foot actions, a small amount of finish lines and some Champs. These are limited and have always been listed as a Quick Strike.

Back
Top Bottom