Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Take a look at the West Coast portion of that Foot Map and tell me it will be a General Release and huge GR numbers.

Surprised at how slow this thread is moving.

Hopefully I can get my hands on these..

Don't worry once they realize L word and QS term being tossed around they will come, besides THEY are all consumed by Gamma 11mania.... When I say THEY you all should know who and what I mean

Well, hopefully the Yeezy release also, keeps THEM occupied.

Surprised at how slow this thread is moving.

Hopefully I can get my hands on these..

Check back December 22nd.

:lol:

Can't wait for the release!

Will cop twice! Just like I did with the XI's today!

Damn seems like soon as the "limited" and "quickstrike" tag was removed took the life out of this thread. Anyone with information on when south coast HOH in cali making their calls? TIA

Damn seems like soon as the "limited" and "quickstrike" tag was removed took the life out of this thread. Anyone with information on when south coast HOH in cali making their calls? TIA
Good hope it stays that way. Keep it a GR. Was actually going to pass if it was going to be all hyped and a hassle to get. 12s are my fav model so it would be nice to just get these with ease. 

Good hope it stays that way. Keep it a GR. Was actually going to pass if it was going to be all hyped and a hassle to get. 12s are my fav model so it would be nice to just get these with ease. 
I feel you on that. I buy shoes i like not just because they are hyped or tagged with some nonsense. Good luck to you bruh.. seems like we shouldnt have to bad a problem getting em.

Does any know if the Cerritos or Lakewood, CA HOH made their calls for these yet? Unlike a lot of folks, I'm a huge fan of these 12's.

Hopefully they not as complicated to cop as the WTK or the Sole Collector Gloves. Or since they are J's, the DB5s. I missed all 3 of those.

Oh well.
Only got the gloves lol. Didn't even bother to try for WTK and DBs didn't have enough money

I don't post a lot but glad I passed on the gamma 11's and went with the 12's. Quickstrike or GS don't matter these are definitely being overlooked.View media item 705002
GALLERY]

Only got the gloves lol. Didn't even bother to try for WTK and DBs didn't have enough money

Yeah that's dope bruh . I really really wanted those Gloves man. That's the best color way IMO. If I get these and the 3lab5 I think it will heal my pain though.

Pics aren't doing this shoe any justice. This shoe is dope in person. The gamma really pops and the suede or nubuck compliments its well.

Back
Top Bottom