Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

oh my bad fam i didn't mean to say they will release on jimmy jazz i just meant to say that people will check including me sorry for the misunderstanding
nthat.gif
 its koo

i tried to add those to my cart out of curiosity but it took them out immediately. certainly surprised me, but jjs website isnt great either

i tried to add those to my cart out of curiosity but it took them out immediately. certainly surprised me, but jjs website isnt great either

Took them out but then I was able to add them right back. If I wanted them I could have got them.

no way they went up on jj, dont give me that i refreshed at 12 AM- 12:05 AM and nothing

euro sites like finish line or nike euro?
nah like,,,

endclothing.co.uk

footasylum.com

urbanindustry.co.uk

jdsports.co.uk

hanon-shop.com

size.co.uk

offspring.co.uk

sneakersnstuff.com

soleheaven.com

edit: wellgosh.com

there are few more but dont know off top of my head

Last edited:

Thanks for the explanation. But doesn't Nike or whoever know people are using these programs? Why won't they block them from doing it?
Meg can't catch everyone. She tries. but not everyone gets caught. also if you order more than one pair, you getting that call.

nah like,,,

endclothing.co.uk

footasylum.com

urbanindustry.co.uk

jdsports.co.uk

hanon-shop.com

size.co.uk

offspring.co.uk

sneakersnstuff.com

soleheaven.com

edit: wellgosh.com

there are few more but dont know off top of my head
thanks for the site and the info but are they credible sites that sell legit pairs and I'm not trying to be a troll or give you bs

thanks for the site and the info but are they credible sites that sell legit pairs and I'm not trying to be a troll or give you bs
yeah, every single one of those sites are legit, but the sizes are UK sizes so to convert its US size -1 = UK sizes

also footasylum use dec13 as a coupon code

yeah, every single one of those sites are legit, but the sizes are UK sizes so to convert its US size -1 = UK sizes

also footasylum use dec13 as a coupon code
thanks for everything and if I'm a 10.5 i should get a 9.5 right lol and price wise how different is it from the price here?

thanks for everything and if I'm a 10.5 i should get a 9.5 right lol and price wise how different is it from the price here?
exactly, not all sites are UK but they will tell you if they are US, if it says nothing then it is UK. prices are similar people copped the gamma 11s for like 210 shipped, depends on the site though. footasylum is a real good deal if you can cop from there using dec13 coupon

Back
Top Bottom