Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

was in line for FTL, but once the screen changed it froze. sillie servers. jumped back in line and i think i am in the same spot i had earlier. 40min wait

Last edited:
I was "waiting in line" for like 20 mins on ndc and no luck...

I hate online
frown.gif

I was able to grab my pair this morning from Nike.  Kinda surprised I got through as easily as I did.  Hopefully everyone else gets theirs as well.

How high in demand and how readily available were these 12's? I was able to go to the mobile finishline page and manually search for the shoes and add them in my cart, checkout, and so on and cancelled right before actually purchasing because I don't want them. I just want to use something as a measuring stick since I'm interested in upcoming releases and may go the online route if I don't win a raffle. I wear a size 13 and had no luck with the twitter links and waited a good 10min before manually looking them up and getting them if it helps.

View media item 710584

Finish Line

RETRO 12 UPDATE: sizes 9, 11.5, & 13 are sold out in men's. Sizes 5.5 & 7 are sold out in GS.

Last edited:
looking at ebay and craigslist, i kinda doubt the limitedness or i doubt the fact that many people liked this cw

That Mobile FNL is not letting me checkout. Something about proxy error.

It's all good though, just received confirmation for my 10.5 from NDC.

I think once you're in on FNL, you're in.

I ordered my size, checked out....went and took at dump, came back and was able to just put a size 12 in my cart.

I was able to cop through Nikestore but didn't even pay attention to the free 2-day shipping. Has anyone ever called them to get their shipping changed in similar situations? 

these were deff not a qs or limited
You just found out? lol. I said it the whole time these were a general release or limited general release at most. Couple pages back people kept saying how hard it was to get. I hate to be that guy to generalize a few comments of "TOO EASY" " Copped 3x" but.....yeah they were plentiful. People had plenty of success. Release wasn't bad at all. And I stand by what I said, not a true QS or anything too limited. 

Back
Top Bottom