AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

God damn October looks crazy. My little guy told me the playoffs have been his favorite Jordan thus far. I gotta see how he takes to these.

Please elaborate on what you mean by this

Many people complain that the retros are too slim and sleek compared to the bulkiness of the OGs. Probably what he meant.

That's exactly what he means. I've seen a few people wearing Playoffs recently, and I notice the same thing about how slimmed down they look. The only reason it won't stop me from buying white/reds is because I've waited for them forever, and I'll probably be 60 the next time they come around.

Please elaborate on what you mean by this
I’ll be happy to dig out some of my originals tomorrow after work and share some pics with you guys. Of course 80% is a huge exaggeration, lol, but man alive they’ve chopped the 12 down so much. Still a beautiful sneaker, but it lacks that Japanese rising flag visual punch that the original so perfectly conveyed when the retros are now so low slung IMO. I’ll report back tomorrow for sure.

The shape of my 2016 blk/reds looks good imo.

20211106_133850.jpeg

IMG_1108.jpeg
IMG_1107.jpeg
IMG_1125.jpeg

The OGs are sleek but angled like straight lines, newer shoes are more sloped like a curve. Another thing I’ve noticed with my AMM blk/white and those 16 b/reds the lizard skin height is way shorter compared to OGs
I’ll be happy to dig out some of my originals tomorrow after work and share some pics with you guys. Of course 80% is a huge exaggeration, lol, but man alive they’ve chopped the 12 down so much. Still a beautiful sneaker, but it lacks that Japanese rising flag visual punch that the original so perfectly conveyed when the retros are now so low slung IMO. I’ll report back tomorrow for sure.
👀

Back
Top Bottom