AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Never said the upcoming playoff 8’s were better than the OG, lol. In fact I was pretty much saying the contrasting panels were overdone and depending how they came out I was in for 1-2 pairs, 2 if (and only if) they come out right.

The shape on those 12’s above is noticeably better than what we have been getting lately. Last years Playoffs were a step in the right direction and these look even better, assuming this is what we are getting.

And taking into account that this years playoff 13 was absolutely fantastic, I’m liking what I am seeing so far and I’m pretty confident JB will do these right.

Maybe it’s just cause this is absolutely one of my fav shoes ever (and certainly my favorite 12) and I’m being over optimistic because I WANT them to be done right, but if the shoe above is what we are getting I’ll be quite content. The 2009 was an eyesore so my expectations and hope for this release are pretty off the charts. The shade of red looks good except in the last pic, but the first 3 pics appear to be in natural lighting whereas that last pic is dark.

But what details look off to you, out of curiosity?

Last edited:
Wow, easily the best shape we've seen on a 12 in quite some time. Definitely better than the 2022 Playoffs. JB has really been going off on the retros in terms of shape. 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, and now 12. 9 is probably next on that list with those Powder Blues next year lol.

The chrome is a bit on the shiny side, but not too big a deal to me. The shape and red are what is critical and these are looking real good.
Yeah I know, and they otherwise don’t look bad. I think it’s PTSD from the 2009 abomination pair.

I’m also going to hold off on the shape being better until we get more pics.

It’s too far away for these. I’ll need legit pics before I comment.

Yeah. Sadly, as long as the red isn't a terrible shade, I'm just going to have to eat it and take what they give us on this one. I pass on so many other retros that I think aren't up to snuff, but if I pass on these again, I'm likely to literally be 55 or older by the time they come back again.

Yeah. Sadly, as long as the red isn't a terrible shade, I'm just going to have to eat it and take what they give us on this one. I pass on so many other retros that I think aren't up to snuff, but if I pass on these again, I'm likely to literally be 55 or older by the time they come back again.
I’m with you, I gotta cop. Only way I won’t cop is if they are butchered. However, I don’t think they will mess them to that extent.

I’m with you, I gotta cop. Only way I won’t cop is if they are butchered. However, I don’t think they will mess them to that extent.
The only thing that’d stop me is if the red is obviously wrong, like last time. Otherwise, at worst they’ll be like the playoffs, just in white/red. Not spectacular but also not an abomination.

These are one of my top 10 Jordans ever. I am super anxious for this release cause I want them badly but I also really hope they do them right this time. These always been grail status to me but the fact they only been released twice on top of being my fav 12’s….I might like these like Rain like the black/red IE 11 lows lol.

IMG_0630.png

Back
Top Bottom