AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

IMG_20191109_160146.jpg
I have no issues with my 2009. But a new pair is for sure welcomed.

Leave him, starting to think he stans for Jordan Brand. Ungrateful will never fail to make me laugh. Who are you, Gentry? :lol:

You have SJ as your avy, calm down. :lol:

I just dont complain about every little thing like most people do. Thats a stan? Christ. Yall be complaining about EVERYTHING. Look at ALL the shoe topics, non stop complaining, TRIVIAL things. :lol:

Last edited:
If you like them, that's all that matters. But I wouldn't ever call the wrong freaking color a "nitpick." Have you ever had or seen the OGs in real life? That shade of red is what made the colorway so dope in the first place to many of us. Change that and you change the whole damn shoe :lol:

You act like they made it burgandy or something.

If you like them, that's all that matters. But I wouldn't ever call the wrong freaking color a "nitpick." Have you ever had or seen the OGs in real life? That shade of red is what made the colorway so dope in the first place to many of us. Change that and you change the whole damn shoe :lol:

Its not like they made it burgandy or something. :lol: Its darker for sure, but it doesnt bother me much.

You act like they made it burgandy or something.

Its not like they made it burgandy or something. :lol: Its darker for sure, but it doesnt bother me much.

Wasn’t fine, yeah shape was off but that horrible two tone reptile wasn’t even red but the bottom if you owned the OG’s you would understand

4DB470AE-186F-4C8D-BA01-A0EA72FCB957.jpeg

These retros better be heads and shoulders above cause these are mighty fine to me. :pimp:

Tbf, the Playoff retro was really good, so they probably will do a good job on these.
Just because "they are mighty fine" to you doesn't mean the rest of us have to agree. I could've bought those at the time on several occasions and chose not to, and it's my favorite 12 of all time. The free-throw-line WC IIIs made plenty of people happy, too, even though they were trash, as well :rofl:

Last edited:
I had OG white/red 12’s. 2009 retro is not even close. Not in quality, not in comfort, not in looks (too slim and shade of red too dark).

I think these will be a good retro though, last years Playoffs were excellent.

This is definitely my fav 12, a double up is a must.

I don't know what's their idea behind blurring out some parts of the shoe in this picture.

I just dont complain about every little thing like most people do. Thats a stan? Christ. Yall be complaining about EVERYTHING. Look at ALL the shoe topics, non stop complaining, TRIVIAL things. :lol:
Sounds to me like you are a CASUAL head. There's nothing wrong with that, but you'd probably be less bothered by the "complaining" if you acknowledged being a casual head and what may be "trivial" to you, is more important to others. No one is going to beat you over the head and make you care about these things, but you can't make people not care.

Sounds to me like you are a CASUAL head. There's nothing wrong with that, but you'd probably be less bothered by the "complaining" if you acknowledged being a casual head and what may be "trivial" to you, is more important to others. No one is going to beat you over the head and make you care about these things, but you can't make people not care.
Exactly. No one seeks out to engage the guy about any of this. He does.

You would think he would have learned which subjects interest him and which don't around here by now.

I guess that would just make too much sense.

There is a long, proud history on NT of a certain type of user who complains nonstop about the nonstop complaining. It's one of my biggest complaints with the site, but I'm not sure who to forward my complaints to. So we just keep it 100 and do what we've always done, and what we always will do.

:rofl:
I think this is the funniest post you’ve ever made. :lol:

Just curious picasso swerve picasso swerve were you around during the OG Time period or early 2000's? I had every production model of the OG White / Varsity Red's. I had A pair from each factory (Taiwan and China) and love them very much. The 2009 Retro was a real disappointment. Its not a complaint when you know how great the 12's were manufactured in 96 / 97. Night and day. The red was so beautiful that it made people pay upwards of $500 back in the early 2000's. We care about this product because it has nostalgia and quality stapled on it from the 90's. Not this recycled synthetic crap we get now a days.

This is our forum to discuss amongst likeminded folks who share the same passion. Niketalk was setup for enthusiasts who wanted to connect when others thought talking about sneakers in year 2000 was silly. Well 23 years later, we still going at it.

In regards to this upcoming 2023 release, Nike and JB serious need to fix the Banana Toe... It kills me that they just can't fix that. Use a better Strobel board (Footbedding) when making these shoes. It will prevent the banana toe before its worn. Yall know what im talking about Jordan brand, I know your in these forums getting free feedback from us.

Back
Top Bottom